PWD 485: RIP Baron Corbin

What is your favorite hot sauce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it before and I'll say it again, he is garbage. Great look and that's it. I hate watching him wrestle, watch Johnny Wrestling and Almas last night then watch a Jinder Mahal match. lmao
Literally every match last night was better than any match Jinder has had, which includes the main event which was disappointing to me.

Literally every match last night was better than any match Jinder has had, which includes the main event which was disappointing to me.

His wikipedia says he debuted back in 2002, how the fuck did he not improve after all these years. Is Vince fucking him in the ass or something and that's why he has a job, maybe ole Pat is also getting him some of that indian butthole.

Sounds like Pro Wrestling USA, so...no.

What the hell dude, Tabasco really?

Bobby-Hill-Shakes-Head-Bikes-Away-King-of-the-Hill.gif

His wikipedia says he debuted back in 2002, how the fuck did he not improve after all these years. Is Vince fucking him in the ass or something and that's why he has a job, maybe ole Pat is also getting him some of that indian butthole.

2002 same as Nak. Also Dunn Bate were probably watching Steve Austin in secret from their parents.

Summerslam is not going to be better than Takeover. No way Jose

damn. I need to go pick up my food and when I get back I'm gonna put TAPATIO on it.

damn. I need to go pick up my food and when I get back I'm gonna put TAPATIO on it.
I worked with these Mexican girls (like from Mexico) and the put that shit on coconut. Was delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back