PWD 485: RIP Baron Corbin

What is your favorite hot sauce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boys decided on Pizza, stuffed jalepnos and Cherry 7up. lol

Anyone notice that Asuka looked a lot leaner last night? Her ass looked a little smaller from it. RIP

What are we eating tonight, boys?
I am going with chipotle and my local burrito place because it's my last day of my bulk. I'm a 210 pound pseudo more strong fat ass now. I weighed 180 in June..

I am going with chipotle and my local burrito place because it's my last day of my bulk. I'm a 210 pound pseudo more strong fat ass now. I weighed 180 in June..

wtf did you juice?

I eat the bowl and a burrito from chipotle. Extra meat on both!

Taking creatine and eating a lot can do the job along with faith in the holy bench brother.

I mean that's the best way to put on muscle, with a caloric surplus. Only thing is you get kind of soft, but I never had a problem with that as long as I was getting stronger and still did my conditioning work. Creatine is good for training, I haven't taken it in years though. Are you squatting and deadlifting too?

I worked with these Mexican girls (like from Mexico) and the put that shit on coconut. Was delicious.
lol that's funny because I've put it on a mexican girl.

Damn Renee is lookin tasty tonight.

I mean that's the best way to put on muscle, with a caloric surplus. Only thing is you get kind of soft, but I never had a problem with that as long as I was getting stronger and still did my conditioning work. Creatine is good for training I haven't taken it in years though. Are you squatting and deadlifting too?
I haven't been doing those two as much as I should have because my gym only has 1 power rack. At school I should be able to do that more since the hours the gym is open are later and there is a rack. I've started to do them a little bit and not be afraid of them though which is good. I can prob bench more than I can squat at this point lol.

Anyone notice that Asuka looked a lot leaner last night? Her ass looked a little smaller from it. RIP
Her tits did too. Poor girl, loses weight in the wrong places.

Need more Assuka!

Big Jacked Dave putting over the Ember/Asuka match as a top five women's match in WWE history.

It was really good. I loved that they finally used limb work to finish a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back