PWD 485: RIP Baron Corbin

What is your favorite hot sauce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been doing those two as much as I should have because my gym only has 1 power rack. At school I should be able to do that more since the hours the gym is open are later and there is a rack. I've started to do them a little bit and not be afraid of them though which is good. I can prob bench more than I can squat at this point lol.

Yeah, make sure you start those as soon as you can. You will love all the muscle those two movements put on you. Make sure you are doing a lot of upper back work, it actually will help you bench more and keep your shoulders healthy. Plus a big ass back is awesome.

Don't worry about benching more than you squat, that's what happened to me at first and it's still almost the same lol.

Yeah, make sure you start those as soon as you can. You will love all the muscle those two movements put on you. Make sure you are doing a lot of upper back work, it actually will help you bench more and keep your shoulders healthy. Plus a big ass back is awesome.

Don't worry about benching more than you squat, that's what happened to me at first and it's still almost the same lol.
Yeah I gotta really start working in my back too. I'm gonna be doing some lat pulldowns until my cut brings me back down to like 185. I'll incorporate doing some flys in as well. You got any other good back exercises (no homo).

Yeah I gotta really start working in my back too. I'm gonna be doing some lat pulldowns until my cut brings me back down to like 185. I'll incorporate doing some flys in as well. You got any other good back exercises (no homo).

Pulls up are good, DB rows are my favorite, face pulls too are awesome for shoulder health and packing some muscle on your rear delts. Heavy Barbell rows are great too.

I said it before and I'll say it again, he is garbage. Great look and that's it. I hate watching him wrestle, watch Johnny Wrestling and Almas last night then watch a Jinder Mahal match. lmao

I agree. He is a bad a wrestler, I was looking forward to see what they could do with him but the guy could not even have a good match with AJ Fucking Styles, or Sami Zayn. AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the world, Sami Zayn is probably one of the best workers WWE has right now, and Jinder was the DRIZZLING SHITS with both of them. Boring ass foreign heel promos that suck, always in the same cadence, bad ring work. Good look bc he is juiced out of his mind right now, which is whatever. But the man makes the belt, and that title is worthless right now. the title scene right now compared to the brand split (AJ/Dean/BMJ) was so much better.

Jinder sucks.

Are y'all ready for SummerSlam I don't think it will top takeover

What the hell dude, Tabasco really?

Bobby-Hill-Shakes-Head-Bikes-Away-King-of-the-Hill.gif

I haven't been doing those two as much as I should have because my gym only has 1 power rack. At school I should be able to do that more since the hours the gym is open are later and there is a rack. I've started to do them a little bit and not be afraid of them though which is good. I can prob bench more than I can squat at this point lol.

That last sentence is pathetic, you should rescind your LOL or at least do some air squats!!!

Pulls up are good, DB rows are my favorite, face pulls too are awesome for shoulder health and packing some muscle on your rear delts. Heavy Barbell rows are great too.

Dips @Batfish

I agree. He is a bad a wrestler, I was looking forward to see what they could do with him but the guy could not even have a good match with AJ Fucking Styles, or Sami Zayn. AJ Styles is the best wrestler in the world, Sami Zayn is probably one of the best workers WWE has right now, and Jinder was the DRIZZLING SHITS with both of them. Boring ass foreign heel promos that suck, always in the same cadence, bad ring work. Good look bc he is juiced out of his mind right now, which is whatever. But the man makes the belt, and that title is worthless right now. the title scene right now compared to the brand split (AJ/Dean/BMJ) was so much better.

Jinder sucks.
He also had a horrible fucking match with Cesaro

My expectations for The Summerfest aren't high so hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back