PWD 495: Jinder Hates The Karate Kid and Paige Returns To Give A Fresh Supply Of Hard Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, the most over guy on the show lost clean, but at least the guy who beat him will be gone for months.
Strowman didn't have to win but he needed to at least pass out in the kimura covered in blood

<{ByeHomer}>Don't we all love the partial nipple. When she's going down on you and you reveal a partial nipples on one boob to play with as she's doing work <BirdieOwn>

People here crying about braun? Sheesh stfu lol

Enzo is annoying as fuck when talking down to the ring and in it but he's even more unbearable on Raw Talk. Jesus Christ.

So enzo just publically stated he's gonna steal that gimmick where he just throws around the title wherever he goes. (Forgot the stars name from Japan)

Vince is a genuis. People are going to be behind brain harder than ever now.

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know you love brock and all but damn it.
8223870.gif

Enzo is annoying as fuck when talking down to the ring and in it but he's even more unbearable on Raw Talk. Jesus Christ.
Rene doing her usual half ass work not pressing the issue on Enzo's ball shot to win the title. Pathetic journalism. #SaveUsKO

I really feel like tonight was a waste of my time. I was done watching Raw and SD, I think I'm done watching the PPVs for a while, at least till the Rumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back