PWD 495: Jinder Hates The Karate Kid and Paige Returns To Give A Fresh Supply Of Hard Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALEXA I LOVE YOU PLS VISIT THIS FORUM bReAK UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND AND LET ME LICK YOUR ASS

PLEASE

Driving back to San Diego. Show was decent outside the last two matches that sucked

I really hope Roman isn't the one to beat Brock.

no offense @Minotauro Rex
giphy.gif

Hated Cena for most the duration I've been watching since I got back into wrestling (2011), but I appreciate that massive can. He's a good dude, and he was a solid wrestler, and when he tried he could cut a great promo.

Enzo winning is dumb. But no one cares about 205 guys so meh

about five mins into reigns/cena

christ, just turn the guy already.

Would it have killed Brock to hit even TWO F-5s?

Maybe, I guess.

Yea hes fuckin lazy and old. Shows up once amonth gets paid a lot and doesnt do much but 7 minute matches . i fuckin hate him. Flat top pecker wood son of a bitch

christ wy is reigns kicking out of a super aa

the guy is not aj styles
cena wins there and Roman still looks good bc im pretty sure hte only guy who has kicked out of that is AJ. john is a true pro and totally underappreciated, a pros pro.

im gonna be rustled if big match john isnt going over

this mother fucker just kicked out of three AAs?

wqho books this shit what in the fucking heck

and cena doesnt kick out of one superman punch and one spear?

seriously who in the fuck is bookin this shit, that was very anticimlatic with no build to the finish. i mean both guys put on a great match but the booking could have been better without a doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back