PWD 499: Fantasy Victims Of TheStruggle Edition

Do You Lose To Struggle This Season

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they're hinting at Team Shane vs Team Kevin for SS tho, and AJ Styles pretty much just declared himself team Shane

The fucking steel was bending like a motherfucker. Each time they were both on the same square I got anxious as fuck.
This. They were taking bigger bumps than most that have gone to the top.

The fucking steel was bending like a motherfucker. Each time they were both on the same square I got anxious as fuck.
Yeah I couldn't shake the feeling it was about to cave in or someone was going slip off that fucker to snap their neck.

Two full time wrestlers I wouldn't get so nervous about an accidental break and fall. But Shane might not have the instincts to make sure he at least lands on his back and not on his damn neck.

Yeah I couldn't shake the feeling it was about to cave in or someone was going slip off that fucker to snap their neck.
It was getting deeper and deeper and deeper to the point where everytime they even stepped in that center area I thought it was going to bust.

The way shanecibmed it and was holding on teasing a fall was scary

We've seen guys fight on top of the cell plenty of times. Why the hell did that feel different? Can't explain it.

I always get nervous when people fight on the top of the cell, but I think the fact that Owens outright said that someone was going off of the top of the cell just added that extra bit.

You can really see how bad the seats looked on the WWE Snapchat

It was getting deeper and deeper and deeper to the point where everytime they even stepped in that center area I thought it was going to bust.
Yeah, I was starting to wonder if one panel was "rigged", but that would have been a nasty ass fall.

I'm gonna give it 2 weeks and see where they go creatively. Some good matches though tonight.
New day/uso was mayve the WWE match of the year. Just spectacular.

The booking is just what I cannot stand, abd the 40 minute highlight reel for the nearly 50 year old son of the boss.

Read the Mr Tito review. And I can see where he's coming from. Especially with the US title match, the Women's title match and the Ziggler/Roode match. I also agree with his sentiments about Vince and Road Dogg.

Looks like they're hinting at Team Shane vs Team Kevin for SS tho, and AJ Styles pretty much just declared himself team Shane
KO
Sami
Corbin
Usos
Vs
AJ
New Day
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back