PWD 500: Hard Work Pays Off, Dreams Come True. Bad Times Don't Last,But the PWD Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good promo from The Usos on SD. Ruined the Hype Jobbers.

Zac Ryder's outfit looks so lame.

The face paint on the fat Ascension guy is actually kind of cool.

Daniel Bryan sucks. Why did anyone ever like him so much? He has the personality and charisma of burnt toast.

22365715_1954891308058989_2645220897701645566_n.jpg

Daniel Bryan sucks. Why did anyone ever like him so much? He has the personality and charisma of burnt toast.

Because the rumplestiltskins see him as one of them and it makes them feel better to pretend they can beat larger foes and fuck hot hippie girls even though all they can really do is beat off and watch the network ..... Vicarious i think is the word i seek

The face paint on the fat Ascension guy is actually kind of cool.

I've been saying this for 7 years

Next thread poll - Do you like Daniel Bryan?

Because the rumplestiltskins see him as one of them and it makes them feel better to pretend they can beat larger foes and fuck hot hippie girls even though all they can really do is beat off and watch the network ..... Vicarious i think is the word i seek

Did Gutter just use vicarious in proper context? Holy horny toads...next thing you know Bubba will tell us Del Rio isn't sexy and Rex will say he's sick of ass!

Lowest buys as champion pre-network era = megastar
Kevin Nash, Scott hall, Shawn Michaels

Had some of the lowest/ least successful and highest/ most successful ppvs of all time. Can you explain this disparity? I can.

Same people in two different eras/ environment. One where the production and writing/ character development was poor and the other when the writing / character development and production was extremely exciting. I don’t think anyone would disagree that particular time period had the absolute worse writing and tv since 95 (people power!). Ppvs were already trending downward regardless of Bryan (unless a part timer was involved).

that Bryan/Orton feud was brutal

so boring

Bryan did deliver at WM 30 with Evolution tho

Bryan's 2/3 Falls match with Sheamus was dope.

Kevin Nash, Scott hall, Shawn Michaels

Had some of the lowest/ least successful and highest/ most successful ppvs of all time. Can you explain this disparity? I can.

Same people in two different eras/ environment. One where the production and writing/ character development was poor and the other when the writing / character development and production was extremely exciting. I don’t think anyone would disagree that particular time period had the absolute worse writing and tv since 95 (people power!). Ppvs were already trending downward regardless of Bryan (unless a part timer was involved).

Your argument implies that those wrestlers also had a upside, Bryan never had that upside.

Your argument implies that those wrestlers also had a upside, Bryan never had that upside.
To be fair, Wrestlemania 30 was the Daniel Bryan show, and I don't think it did too bad considering it was the first year they really pushed the Network. It's still in the top 5 highest grossing WMs of all time, it just took a huge PPV cut because everyone got the WWE Network for one month. It had 690,000 PPV buys, in contrast to WM 31 which had 259,000, with Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns as the headliner and Sting's WWE debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back