EIXBqwoOmqnH0utaSuoUNxXnmlAtyB0UweU1p1WSjNI.jpg

j5Yf6o2.jpg

Theme:

@RR

@D.R.H.

Phat ass Asian girls

<mma4>

Also first. Fuck y'all

Not first, don't care. Would smash all the mascots.

Phat ass Asian booty I can dig that

Just catching up on Samckdown. Sami going in dry, and KO killing DBry.

About to call out Brock lol that's going to be a really horrible match

Brick vs jinder. What a terrible match.

Oh and Jinder, Goldberg showed brock can be slain in like 36 seconds

All I need is sweet and sour sauce

I need a new vacuum that is good with pet hair any one have any suggestions? My budget is $400.

Several years ago my wife had behaved well so I gave her the Shark vacuum she had been eyeing for her birthday. We had a Dyson before that, but those things are overrated as hell. The Shark was good, but is more for carpeted homes and mine is all hard wood. It works OK on hardwood, but is supposed to be the hot tits on carpet. Now my cleaning lady vacuums and she brings her own shit.

I bet you this one would be solid:

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJ_E2fr_-NYCFcIMNwodZoMDnQ

Mine is similar, but it's not the "pet" version.

Source: ShowBuzz Daily

Monday's WWE RAW, featuring the final hype for Sunday's WWE TLC pay-per-view, drew 2.688 million viewers. This is down 6% from last week's 2.871 million viewers and is the lowest number since mid-June. RAW featured Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman in a Steel Cage match advertised ahead of time.

For this week's show, the first hour drew 2.731 million viewers, the second hour drew 2.728 million viewers and the final hour drew 2.606 million viewers.

RAW was #3 in viewership, behind the NFL on ESPN and the MLB on FOX. RAW was #6 in the 18-49 demographic, behind the NFL, MLB, two airings of Love & Hip-Hop and SportsCenter. The NFL drew just over 8 million viewers last night while the MLB drew just over 5 million viewers.

fpi1svglhasz.jpg

The only good thing about the show he's on, is Booker T's commentating. And LOL at bringing back lame ass Shield just to try and get him over....

"But but dat Indy money" - WWE stooges who still can't admit that many are doing well enough outside of the WWE. Vastly reduced schedule, pick your own dates and have some say on who your character is and how you wrestle.

Why else is the WWE still signing non developmental wresters? Maybe it's because they can actually be somebody interesting outside of the same old, out of touch ideas and gimmicks? Funny how when they do sign them though, they change their style completely to "WWE style" and then their just like everyone else.. Boring and forgettable.

Jeez, I wonder what the problem is...

Several years ago my wife had behaved well so I gave her the Shark vacuum she had been eyeing for her birthday. We had a Dyson before that, but those things are overrated as hell. The Shark was good, but is more for carpeted homes and mine is all hard wood. It works OK on hardwood, but is supposed to be the hot tits on carpet. Now my cleaning lady vacuums and she brings her own shit.

I bet you this one would be solid:

https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2166289/shark-rotator-powered-lift-away-truepet-bagless-vacuum-nv752-.jsp?ci_mcc=ci&utm_campaign=FLOOR CARE&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=google&utm_product=99371317&CID=shopping15&utm_campaignid=779328659&gclid=Cj0KCQjw1JbPBRCrARIsAOKj2PlmCEiJgstBBOPPJyuqerccScliMiAX40NEM5jt6wtePZQPvT_ditgaAgYdEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJ_E2fr_-NYCFcIMNwodZoMDnQ

Mine is similar, but it's not the "pet" version.

Wife wanted the Dyson Ball Animal 2 so we went with that. The reviews said the suction is great but it's hard to maneuver, looks like that's going to be her problem.

<Fedor23>

Wife wanted the Dyson Ball Animal 2 so we went with that. The reviews said the suction is great but it's hard to maneuver, looks like that's going to be her problem.

<Fedor23>
But how is the wife's suction? [<cena1}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back