PWD 503: "Hold my milk" - Kurt Angle

Can Kurt Angle still go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever been in traffic and see some idiot tap his breaks a few cars up and fuck up behind him for miles
That stupid idiot is dhr

DHR is a dick. He's worse than Minotaupo Rex.

New nwo looking sharp
Me
Stannis
His racist old man
Probably rex
Stupid idiot @D.R.H.

ce5e52f492bca60daea4bed8a23eb38d44f1aaaa_hq.jpg

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake is just as good(if not better) than the original

<{cum@me}>

Fully agree. The remake was the first horror movie I saw that freaked me out a little in years.

The original Chainsaw probably was a little similar to the Exorcist for me - had I seen it when it first came out, maybe it would have been scary. But by the time I did see it, I just laughed at how bad the acting was and how stupid it all was. The scene with the mummy grandpa with the hammer? Seriously. The remake, on the other hand, has some legit hard to watch stuff: when she mercy kills her friend after she can't him off the hook, the engagement ring reveal, her waking up in the trailer still all fucked from being drugged and slowly realizing what's happening. It was good.

Fully agree. The remake was the first horror movie I saw that freaked me out a little in years.

The original Chainsaw probably was a little similar to the Exorcist for me - had I seen it when it first came out, maybe it would have been scary. But by the time I did see it, I just laughed at how bad the acting was and how stupid it all was. The scene with the mummy grandpa with the hammer? Seriously. The remake, on the other hand, has some legit hard to watch stuff: when she mercy kills her friend after she can't him off the hook, the engagement ring reveal, her waking up in the trailer still all fucked from being drugged and slowly realizing what's happening. It was good.
That's my fucking advocate

635bc5797f222df713fc3a44a691dfdb--paul-heyman-dean-ogorman.jpg

Mummy grandpa with the hammer was hilarious.

I hate Duck Dick so much that I'm trying to overcome any other past stressors so that I can concentrate all of my negativity on him. I recently retracted @Gutter Chris' #MethodMark and I want to make things work between us too. So let's hash things out.

First of all, the post you quoted isn't a "strawman," it's reductio ad absurdum. But it's not really that either, it's a joke.

Second, calling someone a "pussy" on the internet makes you sound almost as brain dead as Duck Dick. You're better than that, Bubba. I've always believed in you (not counting the two years or so that I obviously didn't).

Third of all:

hogan_hug_360-png.gif
I’ve offered my peace ✌️ ✌️

SO somehow @LuchaBear and I made some sort of peace last night.

@shadow_priest_x think about that. Two of my top 5 have become tv series. Because I have the taste of a tongue that’s been in Alexa bliss asshole. Take ur golden globes and eat balls sack

think ima get some hibachi to eat with the ppv tonight. what do you guys have planned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back