PWD 504: Just Kickin It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running through Stranger Things season 1 again.

How different would the career arcs look for Dolph Ziggler or Zack Ryder, two extraordinarily talented performers continually put in difficult situations, if they had ever made a similar decision?

Dolph is talented. Zack, not so much.

Dolph should walk out and do the indies.

Fucking Jax needs to go and learn to work and bump.

I'd put Dolph in the top 10% of the company and Long Island Iced Z in the top half. Dude got himself over in a more novel way than anyone else in 20 years. Counts for something.

The new chick playing Captain Marvel went on a Twitter rant about TSA agent asking for her phone number....the goalposts of sexual assault are moving

#timeforfemaleThor
#giveCapaboyfriend
#X23isWolverinedealwithit

Just like Egg-shaped Reese Cups

My wife swears that Holiday Reeses taste better

Holiday Reeses are Russian Roulette. Either a big Reeses or a big Reeses with the cloudy film on it because they got shipped and/or stored in a warm place since they got put out the previous season.

I hate when casuals try and tell you that you don't know what you're talking about when you're brimming with smark knowledge.

I subscribe to F4WOnline, don't tell me shit!

I hate when casuals try and tell you that you don't know what you're talking about when you're brimming with smark knowledge.

I subscribe to F4WOnline, don't tell me shit!

I'm a mod there.

A chase figure for the game I play. Cost me $120. I HOPE it just got delivered to my neighbor.
heroflix? Sometimes usps marks packages as delivered even if the package wasn't. Postal worker does this so they don't get in trouble for being a slow fuck then they just deliver it the next day. Has happened to me a couple times with amazon orders.

oh yeah,
mascot has vids on your favorite website.

esMPiLr.jpg

heroflix? Sometimes usps marks packages as delivered even if the package wasn't. Postal worker does this so they don't get in trouble for being a slow fuck then they just deliver it the next day. Has happened to me a couple times with amazon orders.

oh yeah,
mascot has vids on your favorite website.
She has vids on Sherdog?

Billie Kay has got a weird exotic look that I am kind of mesmerized by.

Yes, the donuts make your flat booty tolerable.

3128b7996e941654625449adfca9d328.jpg

Last edited:

I'm not sure why they want the defective one back. I was glad how quickly they responded that they'd replace it thought. The strap that hooks it onto the front of the matching Avengers backpack broke after only a month. I e-mailed them and in maybe 10 days or so I had a replacement complete with SocraticMethod LTR embroidered on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back