PWD 506: Say Goodbye to Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's one sure fire way to show your mental stability at this time it's to take to social media in an emotional outburst and lash out to your friends. That'll show em!

Bro, I get that he is in some hard times, vent to someone or have a good cry if you need it but don't video yourself like that and show it to the world.

Tyrese had a good run

he should shut the hell up and pray to God he had such a fortunate life
How many other early 2000's rap R&B movement guys are still cashing checks today? He stayed relevant a decade longer than he had any business doing

Yup, I eat protein pancakes every morning. You ever just dump the protein powder in your mouth and wash it down with a swig of water because you don't got time to bleed?

I was talking about what my woman does brah. For reals.

I just put eggs in my mouth and crush them laughing at 5am when the existential anxiety drops me out of dreams of triple value logic.

The actor’s ex claims the “Sweet Lady” singer abused both her and their daughter, 12-year-old Shayla, recently testifying in graphic detail before a judge in an effort to make a temporary restraining order against him permanent. He goes on to say that he already pays his daughter’s mother $13,000 a month in child support and that her abuse allegations have resulted in studios refusing to hire him. He also calls out his “millionaire and billionaire friends” who haven’t been there for him through all of his personal turmoil.

<4><{dayum}>

maybe rock should worldstar him

Bro, I get that he is in some hard times, vent to someone or have a good cry if you need it but don't video yourself like that and show it to the world.
I'm sure it's awful to have your kids be involved with something like that. Especially if he is actually innocent and having his name smeared while forking over 6 figures to said smearer but damn have some dignity

what i find funny about all of this why did it take these people this long to come out about all of this

It's a lot easier now a days with social media giving you the option to tell the world anything you want with in seconds. News networks will only bring up what they have too or what suits them financially and politically. Plus it was much easier back then to make a story go away.

Twitter and social media is giving everyone a voice, for good or for bad.

How many other early 2000's rap R&B movement guys are still cashing checks today? He stayed relevant a decade longer than he had any business doing

#He'sStillCorporateRockToMeDamnIt
66_SS_1998_0.jpg

Rocky should've mentioned his close personal friend KO.

I don't believe for one goddamn second that Rocky was looking up indy wrestlers on youtube

Here’s a fort in Jiangxi pants

so wwe is saying if you bitch about how we are using it we going to fire you. tho we all knew it was only a matter of time for emma. wwe writing team seems to be made up of a bunch of little bitches tho

As noted, WWE announced on Sunday that they have parted ways with Emma, Summer Rae and Darren Young. Justin Barrasso of Sports Illustrated reports that Emma's departure had been in the works for some time as she had significant heat with company officials. The doors reportedly remain open for Emma to return down the line but some see her departure as "addition by subtraction" in the locker room.

Emma reportedly created enemies on the WWE writing staff and made those issues worse with the way she spoke out on Twitter. Emma did have as much respect as an in-ring performer as any other female Superstars in the locker room but her release sent a message to the locker room.

The decision to release Emma, Young and Summer reportedly came on Friday during Vince McMahon's routine budget meeting. The Superstars were told on Sunday before they would have needed to fly out for work on Monday. WWE then made the announcements on their website and

WWE really needs to bite the bullet and get Paige back on TV sooner than later. They probably only have a couple of good years left in her before full blown Tammy Sytch like total self destruction kicks in.

Lock that down while she is still hot, somewhat manageable, and can still make the company some money.

Yup, I eat protein pancakes every morning. You ever just dump the protein powder in your mouth and wash it down with a swig of water because you don't got time to bleed?

I username to eat pancake protein. The one with the wild wolf bear is on the cover. Made me feel really full I didn’t like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back