• Michael Myers

• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I learned if you died in your home your dog or cat would eat your face.

Ppppffff...my dogs would curl up next to my corpse and die of grief Red Fern style...God bless their loyal furry faces.

Injustice would make a hell of a movie.

The problem with Superman is his arch nemisis is Lex Luthor, so that is who they keep putting in the movies.

Ppppffff...my dogs would curl up next to my corpse and die of grief Red Fern style...God bless their loyal furry faces.
7e3.jpg

Y'all mothafuckers need Smallville

The first few seasons, maybe.
I dig Superman but he's extremely hard to write for excepting one-offs (Alan Moore's For the Man Who Has Everything) and his interaction with others in JLA (particularly the Supes/Bats/WW trinity.) He's kind of the reverse Batman like that. People lament Bats being a prep time god in JLA but dig his crime stories in his own books.

The problem with Superman is his arch nemisis is Lex Luthor, so that is who they keep putting in the movies.

I loved being a comic geek when Superman vs Batman. All the casuals were bitching about how Superman should drop him instantly. I brought up that Batman is a ruthless and maniacal genius billionaire and a similar guy has been going back-and-forth with Superman for over 75 years.

This UFC tonight better not disappoint.

Joanna/Rose, TJ/Cody and Masvidal/Wonderboy all SHOULD be good.

Is poll for best or favorite ?

Best is subjective, I'd probably vote for Jason.

Favorite is probably Freddy.

My dog gets fed at 7. If he hasn’t eat by 7:30 he throws a temper tantrum. I have zero doubt he’d eat me before the body even got cold.

So y'all ready for the UFC card today

I think GSP is not gonna have the cardio to hang with Bisping, unless we see some classic LNP GSP then Bisping is taking this and GSP will fight Woodley next.
Cody vs TJ is too close to call but Cody has the better boxing, we'll see if TJ tries to take him down, I got Cody
JJ vs Rose is not gonna be close
Thompson cracks against pressure fighters who get too close for his kicks, Masvidal is gonna get inside and beat on him.
Johny is gonna get wrecked by Paulo TRTor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back