PWD 510: The Modern Day Monopoly Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an article in the paper this weekend about the illegal ape trade. They talked about the various sting operations they've been doing including a recent one where they found a shaved orangutan being used as a prostitute...so that leads me to the obvious question... @Minotauro Rex ...when were you last in southeast Asia?

This is the second time in the past few days that you've referenced reading the paper. Are you in your 60s? I didn't know people still read the paper.

<DisgustingHHH>

Dana-Brooke-Charlotte-Smackdown.jpg

f44bc73752bb607ebff5f1c53ca481c3.jpg

kYjBfRy.gif

CreativeMassiveHowlermonkey.gif

Nothing special about a Bimbo. There's trannies hotter then that thing.

I didn't, and I have questions:

How strong are Walkers supposed to be? Sometimes it seems like they're bitch-ass manlets. Half the time our heroes stab them in the brains with all the power and force of poking a baby's nose and that shit goes right into their brains. Or they'll hold one off with their bare hands as it struggles and fails to get them if they don't have a weapon. So how did they, even a group of them, take down a full-grown goddamn tiger? I kept waiting for her to leap up and send the all flying in different directions. A fucking tiger would easily run through that many normal people. It was like she just laid down and sold for them. What the fuck?

Why didn't Rick just shoot the guy from the Jeep? Seems a lot easier then jumping into his vehicle...

That whole scene was like something from an old show in the 90's.

<{clintugh}>

She was so hot on NXT and her character was coming along too.

This was a prime example of moving someone to the main roster way to soon and not really having a plan.

In NXT she knew her character and pulled it off good, she just needed to keep working on her in ring.

She was lost in the sauce on the main roster. She also got chubby when she got called up, knowing this company they could of "soured on her" just from that.

Dana Brooke can take her Minnesota butterfat and punani her ass on out of here.

In NXT she knew her character and pulled it off good, she just needed to keep working on her in ring.

She was lost in the sauce on the main roster. She also got chubby when she got called up, knowing this company they could of "soured on her" just from that.
Her body building BF was trying to turn er into the the next Kaitlyn before god said fuck that, and he died.

Jack swagger signs with Bellator as a HW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back