PWD 511: BIG DAWG EATS MY ASS

Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
same here but it would be fucked up to beat down a 9 year old

If he dies, he dies.

My 20 years ago dude would definitely get his shit kicked in. My 10 years ago probably the same. But that’s a couple of years of training and TRT and lifting.

Me in another 10 years is gonna get his ass kicked seriously by current me unless I do so some crazy regime which life isn’t worth it.

Hopefully my 20 year old kid will be able to kick my ass when I’m 50.

u4v0hmrs80yz.jpg

Nice trash

Who else do you guys want in the Survivor Series match?

AJ is fighting for the title. They could've out KO in.

Jason Jordan sucks. His promo yesterday was soooooooooooooo bad.

New Day vs Shield is awesome. Don't need any of them in the SS 5v5

My neighbor put his Christmas lights up today
<KingstonFrown>

I'll admit to listening to some Christmas music already but that's ridiculous

Man why couldn't Steph stay away

Because the McMahon's and Triple H are obsessed with everything being about them. This is why I hope they get bought out soon. They need to fuck off.

Gotdamn did Mickie look FAF last night. She needs one more reign

Not a fan of Shane or Angle in the SS match. HHH does not need to be in the match but is a huge upgrade over Jordan.

Raw should have been Balor, Joe, Braun, Bray and Elias. SD got it mostly right but take out Shane and put in Owens.

Love all the Champion vs Champion matches.

Styles vs Lesnar is another major upgrade.

I hope Charlotte doesnt win over Nattie.

They need a undercard 5 on 5 match.

Raw
Hardy
Gallows
Anderson
Slater
Rhyno

SD
Ziggler
Zayn
Fandango
Breeze
Rusev

I haven't watched all of Raw yet, but I take it that Trips replaced Jordan? Disagree that it's an upgrade. Jordan can go in the ring and that would have been a good chance for him to get a rub from some established stars and stand alongside them. Jordan eliminating, say, Orton, would be a big moment for him. He's other going to make it or he's not. They went all-in breaking up American Alpha and then with this stupid Kurt Angle storyline, so put him in with some established stars and lets see what he's got. Or, you know, they could just have him keep throwing food at Elias until every single person there hates him.

I wonder what it's like

to be so delusional

that you earnestly think busting every dude's balls, with there being no payoff, is a good idea

Even with Triple H. Doesn't do shit anymore, look at Rollins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back