PWD 512: Bring back SHFT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right outside of Orlando. I think the house is in Kissimmee. That doesn't look like it could possibly be spelled right.
Nah, that's spelled right. It shouldn't get any lower than the 50s at night and in the morning this time of the year.

We criticize because we care about you, Fish. Think of it this way - you will never be as young as you are today. You will never have as much time in front of you as you do right now. Starting tomorrow, you have one less day on this god-forsaken rock to get at it and get to it. One less day and then one less day and then one less day until it's all just "what ifs" and "shoulda beens." I'll be 38 next month, I'm a single dad and a goddamn litigation attorney and I had my body ripped open and guts ripped out just over a year ago, and my ass is on the mats training 3 or 4 times per week wishing I had been doing what I want to do when I was your age. If you want to get jacked you need to do the work and the only thing stopping you from doing the work is you. Period. The end. If you don't want to get jacked, that's fine too, just shut up about it.

Also, I should clarify that I don't actually care about you.
zQSs2.gif

Advocate doing Advocate things

We criticize because we care about you, Fish. Think of it this way - you will never be as young as you are today. You will never have as much time in front of you as you do right now. Starting tomorrow, you have one less day on this god-forsaken rock to get at it and get to it. One less day and then one less day and then one less day until it's all just "what ifs" and "shoulda beens." I'll be 38 next month, I'm a single dad and a goddamn litigation attorney and I had my body ripped open and guts ripped out just over a year ago, and my ass is on the mats training 3 or 4 times per week wishing I had been doing what I want to do when I was your age. If you want to get jacked you need to do the work and the only thing stopping you from doing the work is you. Period. The end. If you don't want to get jacked, that's fine too, just shut up about it.

I hate you too, Fish. FYI
The bringing up only to put down is too effective. I don’t bring it up anymore though, trust me I’ll do good.

Fuckin' A, man. Fuckin' A.

It's the same argument Bubba...heel wrestler, heel announcer...doesn't matter. The entire thing works together. The idea is to present both sides and let you choose which one you like. Lawler imho was always a terrible announcer so I'm not going to argue that what he did was good. I never liked him as an announcer, he sucks at it. Again you go back to the "stuck in the old way," argument and it makes me think your reading comprehension isn't great. I clearly stated the problem was them making the choice for you...and you argue against that by saying they force you to one side...you argued with me by agreeing with what I said.

{<huh}

I used Lawler as an example which you then decided to single out when that's been the thing for every announcer ever! (Until lately which I approve). And this isn't about if you liked him or not, so nice try with you're strowman.

You're having a lot of trouble here explaining why this formula is still necessary, especially when some how trying to say that it's giving us a choice... WTF? No wonder you're playing the reading comprehension card.

How does forcing the announcers into good guy/bad guy roles give us a choice?? It's trying to do the exact opposite and force us to like or hate somebody based of what they want.

You're whole argument here makes no sense at all. I'm the only one here making it about giving us the choice and stop trying to be so forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back