PWD 514: Fresh Young Upstart Era

dat ass

• balor

• velveteen dream

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate seeing KO jobbing ike this. Making him look like a whiny A class bitch.

Is facing Randy Orton the new "going 1 on 1 with the UNDATAKAH playa!"

Are we just going to get a revolving door of female talent from NXT stomping the the crap out of the main roster. Those were 3 random woman, stuck together. The Iconic Duo would have at least had a connection.

Are we just going to get a revolving door of female talent from NXT stomping the the crap out of the main roster. Those were 3 random woman, stuck together. The Iconic Duo would have at least had a connection.

You only like the Iconic Duo because theya re Australian, Sid.

good street fight between Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak

You only like the Iconic Duo because theya re Australian, Sid.

And they are awesome in the ring. Just feels like they have been the backbone of the NXT division. And are getting overlooked. I only like Royce. Kay looks like she should be on an episode of Botched.

And they are awesome in the ring. Just feels like they have been the backbone of the NXT division. And are getting overlooked. I only like Royce. Kay looks like she should be on an episode of Botched.

Billy Kay needs to eat some steak.

Do you think HHH has hammer envy now that the Bludgeon Brothers have made their debut?

i wounder if they will have him kick enzo head in or have enzo go over clean. just hope he does not get hurt

Is facing Randy Orton the new "going 1 on 1 with the UNDATAKAH playa!"
It's always been that way.

cdn.wl.uproxx.com_wp-content_uploads_2012_01_teddy-long-flow-chart.jpg

Is Ruby Riot a tranny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back