PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First ppv I can remember watching was Summerslam 96. Genuinely thought I was going to witness HBK being murdered on national tv

Kids today will never know that feel. My kid was around 6 when some kid at school told him wrestling was fake. When I was 6 it was still real to us dammit!

I once made a joke after someone said something was 162 mm

It was something eloquent like

YEAH JUST LIKE MY DICK

and they said... does that mean it’s big or small and neither of us had any idea so I googled it into inches and it was 6+ so I breathed a sigh of relief and did my shot of tequila

Just for future reference, if you ever get that wrong you just follow up quick with, "FROM THE FLOOR!"

I was legit scared of him when I was a kid. Him, Earthquake and Yokozuna put the fear of god into me as a kid.

King Kong Bundy did that for me. I was petrified watching WM 2. I wasn't smartened up yet and I was sure he was going to beat and/or kill Hogan after that dastardly attack on SNME. I wouldn't be surprised if that cage match led to my dad letting me know what was going on so I wouldn't die of a heart attack at 6.

Kids today will never know that feel. My kid was around 6 when some kid at school told him wrestling was fake. When I was 6 it was still real to us dammit!
Grandpa RSR killed the business for me not too long after that. I’m gonna remember that when it comes retirement home time old man!

King Kong Bundy did that for me. I was petrified watching WM 2. I wasn't smartened up yet and I was sure he was going to beat and/or kill Hogan after that dastardly attack on SNME. I wouldn't be surprised if that cage match led to my dad letting me know what was going on so I wouldn't die of a heart attack at 6.

SNME was the shit. I can't recall in detail the ones I watched in 91/92 (I was around 6/7), but I remember the Ultimate Maniacs and that the show was awesome.

DOES HE HAVE NO SOUL!?!
a7SuahA.jpg

SNME was the shit. I can't recall in detail the ones I watched in 91/92 (I was around 6/7), but I remember the Ultimate Maniacs and that the show was awesome.

What the hell was going on with Warrior

I'm not sure if I saw the first one, but I'm pretty sure the second one featured Hogan/Volkoff in a "flag match" that was just a regular match where the winner got to wave his flag around. Hogan won (duh) and tore the Soviet flag off the pole, spit on it, and shined his shoes with it. Six-year-old me was 100% sure this was going to lead to the Russians bombing us.

That show was amazing. Besides that and the aforementioned Bundy/Morocco attack on Hogan (I think that episode also featured the debut of the Real American music video) SNME also had the Hogan/Savage/Liz love triangle with Savage's heel turn, Perfect smashing Hogan's belt with a hammer, Andre cheat-beating Hogan (although that one might have just been called The Main Event), the fantastic 2/3 falls match where Arn and Tully beat Demolition for the titles, Uncle Elmer getting married (for real) and Piper shitting all over it, Zeus doing stuff, and the cage match where Hogan and Orndorff tied and re-started the match. We used to get the TV Guide in the mail and the first thing I'd do is flip to Saturday Night to see if SNME was on instead of that shitty sketch show.

What the fuck is a cm and a kgs? Are you just making shit up?

CM is obviously professional cage fighter CM "Phil Brooks" Punk. And I think he just left an "e" out of kegs and was talking about a party. Sounds like fun. Professional cage fighters, fat chicks, and 109 kegs. I'd go. Is it free or $5 per cup?

Oh, and Gator Land. Gator Land was the shit. Way better than the single mom's ability to deep throat.

I know absolutely nothing about ametuet wrestling. Fnm if my son joins im justness gonna yell make some noise when he walks outback lol

It was good. Me and my nephew went to Guitar Center and played All the Small Things and picked up a cute single mom and her 15-year-old daughter and went to town on them like genetic jackhammers. We also went to the Magic Kingdom.
IM learning to play guitar. I know like 6 chords. I’m goong to start a powered pop band with a female lead singer and a females rapper like da brat its going to Ben insanr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back