PWD 515: Red Head Redemption

Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM learning to play guitar. I know like 6 chords. I’m goong to start a powered pop band with a female lead singer and a females rapper like da brat its going to Ben insanr

I'm pretty sure you posting about learning to play is what led to you saying you hated me. Completely unprovoked, I might add. But I forgave you, because I'm all about the love.

Except for @RacistCrippledChris.

I had a tuna melt. Me and LTR went to Applebee's for lunch because I had a gift card from last Christmas. I got their All Day Brunch Burger which is a burger with bacon, cheese, hash browns, and a fried egg on it, and I'll be hog-tied and spanked with a salmon if it was't goddamn delicious.

giphy.gif

The Good ole U S of A. The last place to convert to the metric system.

I was legit scared of him when I was a kid. Him, Earthquake and Yokozuna put the fear of god into me as a kid.

Shawn Michaels V Vader and Shawn Michaels V Sycho Sid were the two matches that I remember as a kid, that I had significant emotional investment in. I knew next to nothing, thought about next to nothing, but I just wanted Michaels to win.

I’d sneak downstairs with my older brother, disobeying my sleeping mother, switch on Channel 4, turning down the volume and watching in the dark, sitting by the foot of the TV. I’d have secondary school the morning after.

I still remember Vader missing the moonsault and Sid nailing Jose Lothario with a camera as a kid...

Lol @ light jogging for 15 seconds.

She’s one of the unfortunate ones that seem to be built to be her weight. Also, doesn’t she do a lot of weight lifting? She’s a big girl but she doesn’t strike me as some kind of food beast at all.

I absolutely cannot see Nia slimming down to someone like Lanas size...

She’s one of the unfortunate ones that seem to be built to be her weight. Also, doesn’t she do a lot of weight lifting? She’s a big girl but she doesn’t strike me as some kind of food beast at all.

I absolutely cannot see Nia slimming down to someone like Lanas size...

She could call Cyborg and get on the Pride vitamins. Probably fail wellness :(

I guess I’ll prep for the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back