Which ?

• Orange hair Becky

• Black hair Eva

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well this should be exciting...........

23jkb5e.gif

Well I wasn’t 500 but no one but @Syd and I were on so I called my shot.

Call it dibs, if you will.

Next time I’m 500, I’ll throw it to you @LuchaBear

Shawn Michaels V Vader and Shawn Michaels V Sycho Sid were the two matches that I remember as a kid, that I had significant emotional investment in. I knew next to nothing, thought about next to nothing, but I just wanted Michaels to win.

I’d sneak downstairs with my older brother, disobeying my sleeping mother, switch on Channel 4, turning down the volume and watching in the dark, sitting by the foot of the TV. I’d have secondary school the morning after.

I still remember Vader missing the moonsault and Sid nailing Jose Lothario with a camera as a kid...
These were special matches for me as well. I was so pissed when HBK lost to sid at survivor series. I probably cried lol. Then when he won it back at royal rumble I lost my shit I was so happy

I was thinking of this.

Always thought that was more a freestyle move and I thought it was illegal in youth because of the way in contorts the spine. IDK, I could be and probably am very wrong, I'm definitely no wrestling guru.

Since he's 10 now I pretty much let the coaches do what I pay them to do and I'll piggy back off of what they taught him at practice at home. Like whatever they teach I'll break it down again on a non practice day and we will watch youtube videos on it. I don't even go down to the mats anymore, I just watch from the bleachers. Not that I was ever a distraction because his focus is awesome, but I want him to get used to just him, the opponent, and his coach.

Yeah, I was talking about a bow and arrow cradle, not the ride. Probably a good idea not to tweek the coaches formula too much. Team USA has a great youth wrestling coaching program if you wanted to learn more about...tons of good resources there...the youth program was very well put together. The program for HS/College coaches is a joke though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back