PWD 518: Are we so lamely & unfashionable that dogs should bark at us as we halt by them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ

I took you from the 3 Man Band to Evolution and this is the mother fucking thanks I get?
giphy.webp

Ironically you're a lot like Orton. Too entitled and proud. Maybe it's time @lordsai The Animal powerbombs your ass to hell!
35ar5f4x4agz.gif

Just remember that you were traded for @Syd. @lakersfan45 doesn't appreciate your ass and I'm starting to see why.

{<diva}

The fuck I was. Don't involve me in your faction politics. Now where's my sponge bath?

The fuck I keep getting mentioned in this PWD faction shit. I would only consider this stupidity if @Batjester and @Pliny Pete were also involved.
Now get off my lawn!
I have no idea whats going on in here but if you ride with me then I ride with you

Cause he's excellent in the ring and pretty good on the Mic. Being fat doesn't seem to hinder him at all.
Of course it hinders him when he doesn’t even have hideable fat like KO. He’s just a sloppy ugly bum and Vince knows teh sexy bods on sexy men is most marketable

Of course it hinders him when he doesn’t even have hideable fat like KO. He’s just a sloppy ugly bum and Vince knows teh sexy bods on sexy men is most marketable

He's never getting out of NXT. He's there to pass on his wisdom to the people who will. I'm pretty sure he's accepted this, as that was one of the reasons he left the first time. He wasn't going to the main roster in the condition he was in. Now he seems at peace with it.

I have no idea whats going on in here but if you ride with me then I ride with you

The young uns are playing faction wars. Best stay out of it. Otherwise you might end up having to rep something you would not.

Cause he's excellent in the ring and pretty good on the Mic. Being fat doesn't seem to hinder him at all.

His basketball outfit looks gay as fuck. He's a dork, nothing more.

He's never getting out of NXT. He's there to pass on his wisdom to the people who will. I'm pretty sure he's accepted this, as that was one of the reasons he left the first time. He wasn't going to the main roster in the condition he was in. Now he seems at peace with it.
OK good glad Vince hasn't lost his touch and this slop jalop won't even make it to main roster

His basketball outfit looks gay as fuck. He's a dork, nothing more.

There have been many dorks who can wrestle. And so what if his outfit is stupid. It's not like he's hitting the main roster. Did you watch his match? It was excellent. That's what he's there for. To put over other talent. Now go tend to your faction it seems to be falling apart.

There have been many dorks who can wrestle. And so what if his outfit is stupid. It's not like he's hitting the main roster. Did you watch his match? It was excellent. That's what he's there for. To put over other talent. Now go tend to your faction it seems to be falling apart.

Aww he's putting people over... How nice of him. So what if his outfit is stupid??
<YeahOKJen>

This guy needs to get a fucking clue and look more like Rollo from Vikings rather then some comic book nerd. Who gives a flying fuck about another good wrestler!

And there's nothing wrong with the LuchaBro's. Don't be salty because I traded your fake news Orton hating ass.

a44cee26221ed26fa2378c1231960682--vikings-rollo-the-vikings.jpg

Nawww I'd rather look like this
latest

Even the French version is still way better then Basketball Comic Book Dork
Vikings-Rollo-Season-4-Official-Picture-vikings-tv-series-40226580-333-500.jpg

Aww he's putting people over... How nice of him. So what if his outfit is stupid??
<YeahOKJen>

This guy needs to get a fucking clue and look more like Rollo from Vikings rather then some comic book nerd. Who gives a flying fuck about another good wrestler!

And there's nothing wrong with the LuchaBro's. Don't be salty because I traded your fake news Orton hating ass.

I was never in your fake ass faction in the first place, you cant trade what you didnt have.... who are you the Chicago Bears? Why does he need to get a clue? Hes just enhancement talent and probably a trainer now, hes never making the main roster but NXT can still make money off of Chirs Hero's name. He's in the house of fucks to give that Daniel Bryan built..... Zero.

I was never in your fake ass faction in the first place, you cant trade what you didnt have.... who are you the Chicago Bears? Why does he need to get a clue? Hes just enhancement talent and probably a trainer now, hes never making the main roster but NXT can still make money off of Chirs Hero's name. He's in the house of fucks to give that Daniel Bryan built..... Zero.

This is why
latest

{<jordan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back