PWD 520: Get The Shovel!

1000'th post makes the thread, from here on out.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amusing how every Japanese wrestling fan has the exact same gimmick for every Japanese wrestler in the WWE.

"He's just got to be a silent bad ass who kicks ass."

Right......
<YeahOKJen>

How fucking lame is that? They're so great that you guys can only come up with one gimmick for all of them. Say's a lot about how good they really are....

I'm frantically watching YouTube to catch up on things in the past 10 years...but Nakamura seems to have a lot more character to his character than I remember of most Japanese WWF/E wrestlers.

How about putting the belt on Braun with a clean win over Brock?

I'd shit twice and die of happy, but I have zero belief that we're getting anything other than Brock vs. Roman for the Big Red Belt at Mania.

I don’t wear flannel because I am neither a lumberjack nor am I a bullish lesbian
you can be anything you want to be mr fett. All you have to do is
bodallas.jpg

I'm frantically watching YouTube to catch up on things in the past 10 years...but Nakamura seems to have a lot more character to his character than I remember of most Japanese WWF/E wrestlers.
Have fun. I’ve been trying to do the same over the past year with watching full events.

Na hes basically a bum version of Taka Michinoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back