PWD 524: Let's hope Steph gets run over by a reindeer

Who really is Minotauro Rex?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i can see Randy turning heel and challenging AJ

Better then AJ vs Nak at Mania... Would put him over much more as well which is what's important.

How I would do it... Have Orton vs AJ at the Rumble. Orton turns heel and cheats to win the title. AJ comes out later in the Rumble as a surprise and wins it to go to Mania and gets his revenge and Mania moment regaining the title.

That would mean so much more then a "barn burner" with Nakaboring who hasn't done anything worthy on the main roster. Roman can get his title shot with Brock at FastLane or whatever it's called. No need to ruin another Rumble.

There's really nobody else that is worthy of winning the Rumble. AJ and Owens do not have good chemistry for whatever reason.

Whyi sn't "all the above" an option in this poll? I call bullshit.

And is experimenting with alternative medicines so he can continue to strive to live longer than Vince Russo so he can piss on his grave

He's been lifting:

1513976049454s.jpg

There are more saunas than cars in Finland.

Went to Best Buy and got the Rush Hour Trilogy for $15 on BluRay.
<GinJuice>

And the Arby's has their French Dip and Swiss 2 for $6.
<GinJuice>

And I didn't end up working 10+ hours today.
<GinJuice><GinJuice>

Better then AJ vs Nak at Mania... Would put him over much more as well which is what's important.

How I would do it... Have Orton vs AJ at the Rumble. Orton turns heel and cheats to win the title. AJ comes out later in the Rumble as a surprise and wins it to go to Mania and gets his revenge and Mania moment regaining the title.

That would mean so much more then a "barn burner" with Nakaboring who hasn't done anything worthy on the main roster. Roman can get his title shot with Brock at FastLane or whatever it's called. No need to ruin another Rumble.

There's really nobody else that is worthy of winning the Rumble. AJ and Owens do not have good chemistry for whatever reason.
What do you do with Nakamura and Owens though in this scenario?

knowing wwe they give cena the rumble win and they have cena go over aj giving him his 17th win at wm

Currently, it looks like Randy Orton will be working a light schedule in January before taking the months of February and March off. Beyond Smackdown TV tapings and the 2018 Royal Rumble PPV,Orton is only currently advertised for the second and fourth week of Live Events for January. He is advertised for the 2/6 Smackdown TV taping but after that is not announced for any events - TV or live events - set for February or March. Orton is currently advertised for the post-WM Smackdown TV on 4/9 in New Orleans. He is also not advertised for the May European tour.
https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...-more.html?p=1

I just saw an alien invasion no fucking joke

No fucking joke!!!! My wife saw it too and dozens of people pulled over

Jk it was a rocket launch. Lolzzzz
<{1-2}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back