PWD 525: Mandymania

Fuck, Marry, Kill

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What sucked the most about Nate was he was a legit MW that should have been champ. Problem was Anderson Silva was just too good.

Franklin v. Marquardt would have been great in its day.

that sucks dude. its by time served here. in five more years i get basically five days/mo. i have more vacation i could ever need. They let you carry 240 hrs (30 days of vacay) over max, but if you arent using it they take it. lots of ppl take 3 day work weeks for like a month straight lmao

ohio bless

must not music oh well
It's on time in here too but my God is it frustrating.

I literally haven't had a "true" vacation in almost a decade. I'll take a couple days off every year to go to a music festival but that's the extent of my "Vacation" being used for vacation.

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Laughing-to-Serious.gif

this is how batjester smiles <3>

No one is gonna shoot on Rocky because he's the most powerful man in sports entertainment not named McMahon. If you're in his good graces maybe he can throw you some stunt work or fetching coffee at $7 productions

i love girls with the bitchy looking faces
cant help it, makes me think theyre high maintenance which im somehow attracted to

It's on time in here too but my God is it frustrating.

I literally haven't had a "true" vacation in almost a decade. I'll take a couple days off every year to go to a music festival but that's the extent of my "Vacation" being used for vacation.

get a new job brah

No one is gonna shoot on Rocky because he's the most powerful man in sports entertainment not named McMahon. If you're in his good graces maybe he can throw you some stunt work or fetching coffee at $7 productions

has any one ever said anything bad about him like ever? i dont remember anyone w/ the grapefruits to do that

for some reason my brain translates 'high maintenance' into "it takes a long time to get ready and look good" and not what it actually is

feelsbadman.jpg

absolutely. they can fuck off!!
My wife says I have the male version of resting bitch face. I'm just deep in my thoughts dammit!
thoughts about what though?!

So why where you smiling? Get lucky before work or something?
lol i hate morning glory.

i was smiling because me and my friend were having a gif off and she called me the gif master which naturally of course i am and i was happy i am actually being ACKNOWLEDGED

i love girls with the bitchy looking faces
cant help it, makes me think theyre high maintenance which im somehow attracted to
<{1-2}>

has any one ever said anything bad about him like ever? i dont remember anyone w/ the grapefruits to do that
Big Kev said he was arrogant in their 2002 run and acted like he put wrestling on the map, not Hogan. He also tried to make a weird connection about the most popular man in Hollywood never being in the tabloids with a woman. He's a family man damn it!

What sucked the most about Nate was he was a legit MW that should have been champ. Problem was Anderson Silva was just too good.

Franklin v. Marquardt would have been great in its day.
Ace is my favorite fighter ever. That match-up would have been nuts in their prime.

Even Big Poppa Pump put respek on Rock's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back