PWD 526: Bret vs Shawn, the final time.

Who was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it and I was very disappointed in your story. First of all, how the fuck do you talk about Golf n Stuff without referencing The Karate Kid? Second, why did it take you so many words to describe Bumper Boats? Here, I'll do it for you: Bumper Boats.
kk_06.jpg

Also good burger had a classic mini golf scene

But goat movie is 10 things I hate about you. But it upgraded to a paintballS fight
giphy.gif

I saw it and I was very disappointed in your story. First of all, how the fuck do you talk about Golf n Stuff without referencing The Karate Kid? Second, why did it take you so many words to describe Bumper Boats? Here, I'll do it for you: Bumper Boats.
Bumper boats! Yeah that’s it!

I had this big inner dialogue about not falling into the water before I tried to step on it. That’s what happened. I psyched myself out. I was like don’t miss the boat don’t miss he boss then I just stepped into the water and missed the boat lmaozzzz lolzzzz

I almost did the same thing at pirates in Disneyland. My wife (then gf) caught me and caught me and pushed me into the boat. She was like wtf r u doing

I want Conor to get mauled like that. I think that would be the best thing ever! But I think he will duck and do some other bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back