PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville vs Aj would have been an awesome match to see. There was some rumors thats why he kicked the shit out of Enzo in the first place as he was getting moved to Smackdown. Sadly he is no where to be seen.
That’s fucked. They would’ve put on a brilliant match. Neville showed before 205 that he has the ability to run with the main roster guys

Doing an handicap match instead of an triple threat is a different twist to the usual aligned heels against champion. Should be a great match compared to brock/kane/bruan. 2 rumbles and 2 title matches, easily have more match time than previous rumbles I predict.

King Neville vs Enzo Amores jaw for moment of the year. Ive been living off that moment for the last 3 months or so.
I don’t have good
Memory. I need a list to pick from. I’ll lesve it to @Minotauro Rex opomionz

That’s fucked. They would’ve put on a brilliant match. Neville showed before 205 that he has the ability to run with the main roster guys
his match with seth for the belt was really good

Heel enzo champion way better than face tag teaming with cass, his persona is met to be heel than face considering how annoying it is easier to hate than like, match wise he still pretty bad so 2 out of 3 ain't bad as he got the character and mic skills. But when the bell rings still terrible despite having the time to improve his single matches.

Thats not going to work for me brother

Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship (Extreme Rules)
Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens in a No Disqualification Match for the Universal Championship (Royal Rumble)
The Bar vs. AmbRollins for the Raw Tag Team Championship (SummerSlam)
WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (Survivor Series)
The Usos vs. The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship (Battleground, SummerSlam, Hell in a Cell - doesn't matter!)
Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship (SummerSlam)
John Cena vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship (Royal Rumble)
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H (WrestleMania 33)
Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles (TLC)
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship (WrestleMania 33)

There a list. From a site. Pick one of those or choose one thats not there. I dont care. Think NXT had better matches than some of these ones .

Dean Ambrose vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship (Extreme Rules)
Roman Reigns vs. Kevin Owens in a No Disqualification Match for the Universal Championship (Royal Rumble)
The Bar vs. AmbRollins for the Raw Tag Team Championship (SummerSlam)
WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Universal Champion Brock Lesnar (Survivor Series)
The Usos vs. The New Day for the SmackDown Tag Team Championship (Battleground, SummerSlam, Hell in a Cell - doesn't matter!)
Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman for the Universal Championship (SummerSlam)
John Cena vs. AJ Styles for the WWE Championship (Royal Rumble)
Seth Rollins vs. Triple H (WrestleMania 33)
Finn Balor vs. AJ Styles (TLC)
Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship (WrestleMania 33)

There a list. From a site. Pick one of those or choose one thats not there. I dont care. Think NXT had better matches than some of these ones .

You make it, brother.

tenor.gif

oPTDhxF.gif

sigpic340290_4.gif

I enjoyed Hellblade. Play that shit in the dark with surround sound and you will go crazy.

Asuka is in her mid thirties so she will have to step aside at some point. I don’t think Bliss should be the one though. Too small and not believable. Story is a good idea though. Tempted to say a repackaged, meaner, heel Becky Lynch.
I wouldn't have Bliss do it either. I'm guessing that it's reserved for charlotte or Rousey. A heel turn is a must for Becky as much as I hate that being suggested as the solution for everything. She would have to catch fire though because she's a million miles away from someone that looks like they could now.
Kane vs Brock jesus christ.

Just booked the Monday after RR off work.

Hope it's fun. First PPV (live) since WM.
Who do you want to see win?

Who do you want to see win?

I've dropped off the Wrestling radar over the last 2 or 3 months so I'm not even sure I know who the Champions are / who's going to be on the PPV tbh. Bray and Dolph are still my two go-to guys so I assume they'll do terribly!

Rusev is having a ball out there and people are buying/bought in. Somebody get this man a belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back