PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thicc n juicy

wonder what outfit hes gonna have on for us

Xbd1_8X3W0EN2Ec098bgYkdvF8Qa00P_IV0HTXRNhUY.jpg

It’s streaming live but the replay won’t be posted until an hour after the event has concluded
So if I want to watch the replay how does it work? Should I order the live stream? Talk to me like I’m a five year old. I have no idea how this works

So if I want to watch the replay how does it work? Should I order the live stream? Talk to me like I’m a five year old. I have no idea how this works
If you plan on watching it live order the live ppv. If not then order the rebroadcast when you plan on ordering it

You buy a monthly subscription like the WWE network, WK 12 airs live then about an hour after it's uploaded and you can watch it then.

Oh, and for everyone buying NJPW World. They bill on the first of the month, and if you cancel your account it cancels access too. So buy, then enjoy for the month (New Years Dash is the equivalent of their Post Mania Raw where all the crazy shit happens, so it's worth a watch) and then cancel at the end of the month if you don't like it. It's a pretty dope service though, so maybe we'll have some converts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back