PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been eating good this weekend, I need some recommendations on how to keep it up

that reminds me, i have left over thai in the fridge. winning
Shit me too. I got a big box of fried rice with tofu from the local Thai place. Tipped the takeout lady 5 dollars and she was genuinely suprised and said she would give it to the cook. I guess people don’t tip for takeout.

Sometime I just put avacado between bread slices and wait eat it. Avacado Sammy lol.

When I’m smart i spread it over a hard shell
if I don't have chips I just eat it with a spoon.

if I don't have chips I just eat it with a spoon.
Yeah I’ll do this to but I have to dice it up in squares. Gotta be somewhat civilized about the situation

The key if to book the egg to the right cobdursvr. Boil for four mins then cook overcome big cokf we’re. Then Cyrus wfwdiryi whec stuff ur.

Which is better. Thai food or Thai massage ?

Sometime I just put avacado between bread slices and wait eat it. Avacado Sammy lol.

When I’m smart i spread it over a hard shell
Avacado is brown peoples butter
All of you sound poor

It's like street smarts, except smarter! Because alleys are tougher than streets. Alleys are like streets that just got outta prison. But your smart enough to navigate their treacherousness successfully.

It's like street smarts, except smarter! Because alleys are tougher than streets. Alleys are like streets that just got outta prison. But your smart enough to navigate their treacherousness successfully.
Shut up ed

Narcos is the better serial but I like El Chapo more than Escobar.

Man, I'm glad I switched over to keeping the (trash ? different terms, not sure what y'all use .. hell, I don't even really use a word for it) left over after breaking up my Roman greens. I've never liked using grinders but was always curious about how folks would keep the "kief" ... I would always just try my best to scrape it up off whatever surface I used.

But yeah, for a while now I've been keeping the trash collected in a separate bag, and I mean for months and months at a time so the friction of being mooshed together in a bag that I tried to keep tightly wrapped, and of course gravity, and all the thc crystals eventually wind up on the bottom. So then I use a homemade colander to separate the fiber (stems) from the crystals.

I've talked about this with @Gutter Chris before, I've been borrowing his term "dragon sand" lol ... but man, this latest batch, I've been using it to supplement my last actual buds ... stretched out what should have lasted a day to last like 3 days. And I still have so much left. Helps that this time I was refreshing/re-moisturizing it before using it, so it wouldn't just immediately evaporate (works for regular buds too ... if it's dried out and burning too fast, toss a small piece of like orange peel in the bag, keep it sealed up for a couple hours ... power of osmosis refreshes your buds. Science, bitch !).

I think after I clear this out I'm gonna take (most of) the rest of January from smoking up tho. This is the longest stretch I've gone without a break in several years I think. Gonna give the lungs a rest and come back strong.

/blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back