PWD 530: Nice Trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
And mid card. And lower card. So does Raw.

Other then that we’re all good though
NXT isn’t so bad. Lol
But really the company needs to take a step back and ask themselves “what can we do different and more in a more positive direction?” Maybe go back to the late 90s- mid2000s when there were multiple angles for multiple guys kept stuff fresh. Keep your spoiled kids back in their offices and out of the ring and off tv, stop relying on people that only make glorified appearances it hemorrhages money for the company, and fuck off with 205 I think the only people who watch it are the guys in the back,etc etc. it’s been said too many times by too many people

Smackdown needs a stronger main event scene.

They keep doing the same matches

Owens/Zayn vs Nak/Orton variations

Top faces

Styles
Orton
Nak
Roode?

Top Heels

Owens
Zayn
Jinder?
Corbin?

They need to mix this shit up.

@Minotauro Rex do u like egg salad
Egg-Salad-close.jpg

Good luck getting a poll added. The mods stickied, we won’t see them for another month. This job must be union
Once Dana gave them a dental plan after the UFC sold, they don't do shit around here anymore.

I just saw a commercial for cockblockers. Not my type of humor but I’ll watcb it to rep cena.

The miZ is the gist of the challenge ca stars on. Myc

Now that Monday Night football is over, I will be back to watching Raw. Did I miss anything?

Now that Monday Night football is over, I will be back to watching Raw. Did I miss anything?

Becky Lynch invaded Raw and had explicit sexual intercourse with Alexa Bliss in the middle of the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back