PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be a good poll for a future thread...does Sasha kill someone else first, or does she botch a dive and kill herself?
could combine that poll with an option related to Charlotte and her moonsault. She does it like Angle where she’s just looking for air and not looking to actually hit anyone. She’s bound to fuck that up and seriously hurt herself or someone else on the landing someday.

@Rebelfett. (Stannis already approved in precious thread/)
I have a proposal to add two more C’s.
I propose : RTCCCCC (5 Cs)
Room temp cola cavalier crusader clit commanders
giphy.gif

Can I get a oh hell yeah?
hful5.jpg

Why are breaker boxes installed in the outside of the house?

That'd be a good poll for a future thread...does Sasha kill someone else first, or does she botch a dive and kill herself?
Who else has Sasha injured ?

Everytime I watch Sasha wrestle I always cringe and get worried about her wrecking her knees...

d9abbaecda7e64bca81f2cc9cc1e7449.gif

555e5948e06f8ad40d6a16b5fcd03c7352b04402_hq.gif

tenor.gif

Everytime I watch Sasha wrestle I always cringe and get worried about her wrecking her knees...

d9abbaecda7e64bca81f2cc9cc1e7449.gif

555e5948e06f8ad40d6a16b5fcd03c7352b04402_hq.gif

tenor.gif
Her knees only get a workout when she’s at work. They certainly don’t see action when she’s at home with her fraggle manlet of a husband.

Sasha is Mr. Fantastic and Bayley is The Thing

PWA - Pro Wrestling Australia

Have you got your tickets to see The Bullet Club?

PWA Black Label brings live pro wrestling action to Parramatta this January 19th.

Purchase your tickets below and save 15% off the door price plus make sure you don't miss out on seeing "The Underboss" Bad Luck Fale & Gino Gambino make their PWA tag team debut!

<36>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back