PWD 531: The girlhood dream has come true!

Who do you think was better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Owen was damned good, but Hennig was Perfect.

Dana Brooke's big bolt-ons are one issue, but she's had WAY too much done to her face. How anyone can look at a Botoxed and dermal-filled face and think it looks great is beyond me.

This isn't about her looks it's about her girlhood dream.

@Sexy I spent many awesome weekends hanging out at Grateful Dead shows at the Oakland Coliseum but I never actually made it inside
The parking lots at those things were freakin insane by themselves
Thousands and thousands of freaks, geeks, weirdos and wildmen(and women) all out there partying down and tripping out on every mind altering substance you can think of
First time I ever saw a nudist was at a Dead show in Sacramento
Unfortunately it was a 300 lb dude who approached me and asked for a hit while I was sitting on the curb huffing nitrous balloons
I looked up and saw dangly bits right at my eye level and was like what the fuck!!

This isn't about her looks it's about her girlhood dream.

Since the age of 12 it has haunted her, possessed her, made her who she is today. The young girl, now a woman, still consumed by the undying dream.

Digging up an old post of my own: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/five-matches-a-game.3479815/

1. Owen Hart vs Marty Jones - April 4 1987 World of Sport
2. Owen Hart vs Jushin Lyger - April 28 1991 NJPW
3. Owen Hart vs British Bulldog - March 3 1997 Raw
4. 10 Man Tag - In Your House Canadian Stampede
5. Owen Hart vs Ken Shamrock - Fully Loaded 98[/B]
You're really gonna count that as an "Owen match"
<puh-lease75>

I'm intrigued by the Shamrock match though. Will watch that tonight. Will also checkout the Bulldog match[

Actual question, does anyone really believe Owen was a future world title holder? Everyone talks about untapped potential, but wasn't he like 35 when he died?

Actual question, does anyone really believe Owen was a future world title holder? Everyone talks about untapped potential, but wasn't he like 35 when he died?
If he didn't get a run in 94/95 then he wasn't getting one

Are you that hard up for Platypoon? Dude just crash on Syd's couch for a week and get it out of your system.
Platypoon may be my new favorite term.

You're really gonna count that as an "Owen match"
<puh-lease75>

I'm intrigued by the Shamrock match though. Will watch that tonight. Will also checkout the Bulldog match[
I did no research when I picked those five for the game. I really enjoyed that shit too but I guess my decision to go for Dean Malenko ruined it for everyone.
<WhoJeff>
Edit: The Shamrock match is the Hart dungeon one, was initially disappointed as fuck as a child (it's a plain room) but the match cured that quickly.

If he didn't get a run in 94/95 then he wasn't getting one

That's what I always figured. Beloved midcarder sure, but after he died everyone elevated him to mythical status off of nostalgia I guess. Man was great in ring, but just didn't project main card to me.

Today, he's probably Smackdown Champ material, not unlike that overrated can, Christian. Back in his day though, the IC title was, appropriately, his ceiling.

This is what a professional wrestler looks like

ekf_VhHozo56Dz3rBYYUxQPSKUOaNOlS46Ev5hjvsZ0.jpg

Transitional he could have pulled off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back