PWD 533: Threepeat

Better cutter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KO's reactions during the Festival of Friendship were amazing. "You're not even wearing pants!"

If Naito shows up on Raw to give Jericho his receipt, i won't complain about anything wrestling wise for the rest of the year, and I'll watch every single Mojo match

He's only a 4 time champion in my personal record book

Edge winning 11 Titles was best for business. I feel like he gets shit for the number but if you think about it was totally in his character (when he won them as a heel) to snatch titles for short runs as a dastardly heel that would get his comeuppance

His WM match with Taker is very underrated imo and his match with Cena with the tables AA

WWE Championship- 4 times
World Heavyweight Championship- 7 times

<DisgustingHHH>

Can't count that shit just because Triple H didn't wanna work Tuesdays!

Edge winning 11 Titles was best for business. I feel like he gets shit for the number but if you think about it was totally in his character (when he won them as a heel) to snatch titles for short runs as a dastardly heel that would get his comeuppance

His WM match with Taker is very underrated imo and his match with Cena with the tables AA
His heel run is epic and his matches speak for themselves. Edge was good as they come for sure.

That whole era of there always being 2 "world" champions skews everything and has led to some silly numbers.

I appreciate the fact that you and the World Wrestling Federation care. I also appreciate the fact that ... Hell, you can kiss my ass.

Edge is my favorite wrestler! (along with Mick Foley)

Put some respek on his 11 title reigns. (Seriously? fucking 11?)

I like Edge, it's just silly to hear him announced as an 11-time "world" champion when HBK was, what, 4? Hell, Taker was "only" a combined 7-time champ.

LTR is an Edge mark too. He's running around with no shirt and a winter hat singing, "I CAN SEE CLEARLY!!!"

LTR is an Edge mark too. He's running around with no shirt and a winter hat singing, "I CAN SEE CLEARLY!!!"
HOE ASS Lita gonna kill his innocence

GranularFrightenedBustard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back