PWD 533: Threepeat

Better cutter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit I just envisioned the greatest scenario ever.

Last few guys are in the ring. Big names like Shinsuke, Cena, Kane (he's always in there late), Braun.

Roman fucking Reigns. Reigns clears the ring.

Daniel fucking Bryan. Biggest pop in WWE history. DBry eliminates Reigns.

CM fucking Punk.

New biggest pop in WWE history

Holy shit I just envisioned the greatest scenario ever.

Last few guys are in the ring. Big names like Shinsuke, Cena, Kane (he's always in there late), Braun.

Roman fucking Reigns. Reigns clears the ring.

Daniel fucking Bryan. Biggest pop in WWE history. DBry eliminates Reigns.

CM fucking Punk.

New biggest pop in WWE history

<26>

uMY3Ykt60vH1R2Y7_vt1LOR6dXOKAEHLjwXaw1VSb9Q.jpg

I'll take them both, brother

hopper.gif

He was on Stone Colds podcast. He was pretty cool and huge Stone Cold fan. I never heard of him until then.
There's hope for the kid then but just the sheer look of him will make it an uphill battle.

So finally watched the mixed tag team match.
Couple thoughts. Finn and Sasha should call their team, Team Short ass Shorts.
I like Beth Phoenix as a human being but she is a terrible announcer. Should have let Rene Young do it, or bring in Lita.
The last thing the matches are disjointed. Finn has Big Nak hurt, and then tags in Sasha which means now Nattie is in, and Nak being hurt no longer matters.
They did a couple things with the Sasha breaking up a tag, Nak catching her diving, and Team Short ass Shorts had a tag team move.
I give the first match a C+.

So finally watched the mixed tag team match.
Couple thoughts. Finn and Sasha should call their team, Team Short ass Shorts.
I like Beth Phoenix as a human being but she is a terrible announcer. Should have let Rene Young do it, or bring in Lita.
The last thing the matches are disjointed. Finn has Big Nak hurt, and then tags in Sasha which means now Nattie is in, and Nak being hurt no longer matters.
They did a couple things with the Sasha breaking up a tag, Nak catching her diving, and Team Short ass Shorts had a tag team move.
I give the first match a C+.

I had to turn the sound off because Beth was fucking terrible. She would just say these irrelevant things at the wrong time. Im sure she'll get better but it was like she was reading a script rather than calling the match. Im expecting the 4 Horsewoman to win their matches and Askua as well.

There’s too much blue in da smascjfidb mwub evebt. Jinder roofe both with blur heat gear. Ropes blue corners blur. Lights on audience blue.

There’s too much blue in da smascjfidb mwub evebt. Jinder roofe both with blur heat gear. Ropes blue corners blur. Lights on audience blue.

Ok now you're just trying to hard with the laker speak. Dial your gimmick back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back