PWD 535: REX 25

Who did you like better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You motherfuckers float through these pages, and I'm on 50 ppp. I think the average is like a thread and a half per week. I swear we've done three in a week before.

We really should be doing actual topic threads and not just a chat thread. There're 11 of them on the front page. Why the fuck did we want an entire subforum if we barely use it lol
I rarely even look at ANY of the other threads on Sherdog, unless it is fight night and I watch the heavies implode in stupidity.

So if a girl falsely accused you of rape you would tell ur employer ? He was never arrested

You guys take wrestling way too seriously

apparently she bragged about what went down, the next day

This guy said he's had to submit these texts to the police

I DM’d him that video. He’ll probably never see the DM and I hope he had proof of his own already. But it’s there if his social media team comes across it now.

You motherfuckers float through these pages, and I'm on 50 ppp. I think the average is like a thread and a half per week. I swear we've done three in a week before.

We really should be doing actual topic threads and not just a chat thread. There're 11 of them on the front page. Why the fuck did we want an entire subforum if we barely use it lol

I dont bother reading whats come before. These threads are only good when Im in it.

<{Heymansnicker}>

tumblr_owidpx5ZP01u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Must resist making twitter account!!!!1

So if a girl falsely accused you of rape you would tell ur employer ? He was never arrested
If I was in the spotlight like he is, and I know that it is under investigation, damn right I do. Get ahead of the situation AND more than likely get the WWE legal team involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back