PWD 536: Enzo’s dick ain’t SAWFT

Who reeks more of awesomeness?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OKADA JUST WENT STRAIGHT HEEL MILLION DOLLAR MAN STYLE

stuffed Sanada's mouth full of Okada bucks and then choked him out with a cobra clutch

Fucking anxiety attacks are back.

And no, I don’t drugs. Last blunt I smoked was a month ago.

OKADA JUST WENT STRAIGHT HEEL MILLION DOLLAR MAN STYLE

stuffed Sanada's mouth full of Okada bucks and then choked him out with a cobra clutch

<{jackyeah}>

That was a really good fucking show, much better than I expected out of Night 1. And we still have Omega and Okada title defenses ? and Takeover and the Royal fucking Rumble ? what a goddamn weekend

What’s sad is it took me really thinking to remember who won the Royal Rumble last year lol.

I lost $100 yesterday on Vince’s announcement. I for one thought he was bringing ICOPRO back instead. Damn you Raw 25!!!

My biggest dud would honestly be Bayley. She was supposed to be that legit women's babyface and instead she's been booked like a bumbling idiot to the point where little girls would rather be Nikki Bella or Alexa

"Hey, look! Money! What can I do with that money?"
"Just leave it in the bank. The steady compounded interest will pay out more, year after year."
"No. I'm going to rub dog shit on it. Then nobody will steal it."
"Nobody will take it, either. It won't grow and nobody will do business with it."
"Kevin Dunn doesn't want to fuck that money so it doesn't matter anyway."

Fucking anxiety attacks are back.

And no, I don’t drugs. Last blunt I smoked was a month ago.

If they're not paralyzing, moderate activity/exercise or a distracting task is the way to go. I used to either clean my guns, build Legos, or watch sit-coms to distract myself. I'd rather go for a jog or a walk but I had a tendency to talk to myself and figured people would call the cops.

Watching 2014 Rumble with LTR. Kind of surreal how the crowd is behind Roman and then booing Batista when he tosses Roman. Tossing Roman this year would get the wrestler who did blown by 3/4 of the Philly crowd.

They did it, WWE made a Rusev Day calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back