3. Just no​
lana-gown-20002325.png

s-l1000.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

1507883411_197_torrie-wilson.jpg

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@D.R.H. @RR @Minotauro Rex

Last edited:
(Could one of the blues please change the name to PWD 537: Rumblemania) NM, figured it out.

NXT takeover tonight I'm really looking forward Black vs Cole extreme rule match And almas vs gargano

(Could one of the blues please change the name to PWD 537: Rumblemania) NM, figured it out.

Da fuq! I have sticky the damn thing and change the name! I'm only one man you heartless bastard! I'm on strike!

Da fuq! I have sticky the damn thing and change the name! I'm only one man you heartless bastard! I'm on strike!
I figured it out. Only the sticky now.

I at what. Ashitty thread first several posts are about stickies and the op is all messed up and tired mascots. Classic sid

I at what. Ashitty thread first several posts are about stickies and the op is all messed up and tired mascots. Classic sid
Classic mascots for a classic gimmick. I approve. 14yo Fett approves of sunny and Marlena/Terri

Why haven't 2 people stepped up to challenge Awesome-0 at PWD celebrity Jeopardy yet?

2 more days until njpw strong style tickets go on sale. going try get them as soon they go on sale

On sale at 10 a.m. Monday pacific time
I've been getting to bed early so i can be up usually im team night owl not this week tho. i missed njpw new beginnings because of it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back