PWD 546: 3sweet5me

Is the Bullet Club fine ?

• Bullet Club is fine

• Bullet Club is not fine

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
womens chamber was better
Agreed.I expected better from themen. Braun was fun, but it was played out by the end, and no one ever thought for an instant anyone but Roman was winning.

Oh damn, what is Cena trying to say? That was an excellent cliffhanger

Braun and Brock would suck again. If anyone should of won it should of been Seth.

youre probably right in that the feud wouldnt be good and the match would be underwhelming bc brock most likely wouldnt give a shit. the three way with him and Joe/braun was good though, at least i liked it.

seth/brock in a 1v1 for the belt wouldve been good too. hopefully roman/brock is realy physical and present more as a fight than a sports entertianment match

idk im not excited looking forward to brock/roman again and roman being in the main event for three of the last four years

Hopefully they have the goddamn sense to put Styles/Nak on last at Mania
lmao
You really think 2 Smackdown midgets will main event over Brock and Roman?

Time to mute this next bit.

Err naw, Imma log out. Maybe they're tech savvy and have some sort of 'hot counter' that lets them know the moment when people turn their shit off.

give me a tl;dw of this promo
i turned the feed off
He was choked up saying he didn’t have a path to Wrestlemania and the more he steps away from WWE the harder it is for him to find that drive. Said he might have a plan for Wrestlemania but it’s unconventional then he wouldn’t elaborate and walked away

youre probably right in that the feud wouldnt be good and the match would be underwhelming bc brock most likely wouldnt give a shit. the three way with him and Joe/braun was good though, at least i liked it.

seth/brock in a 1v1 for the belt wouldve been good too. hopefully roman/brock is realy physical and present more as a fight than a sports entertianment match

idk im not excited looking forward to brock/roman again and roman being in the main event for three of the last four years

Braun vs. Brock with Braun going over would be a better match than the first one because that was just thrown in there as one of those "the other guys gets his stuff in for a few minutes, F5, finish" matches like Brock vs. Joe. If they just had a 10-minute brawl with Braun hitting three powerslams to end it (more like the short and violent nature of Brock/Goldy last year) it would be solid. Also, it wouldn't matter. You'd have 50,000 Braunamaniacs screaming "get these hands" and going nuts for the crowning of the new champion. Hogan vs. Andre wasn't a 4* PAWG classic either.

Because even though I know the wwe hates me i refused to give up hope that I would end this night happy

and now im not happy and borderin on a rumplestiltskin tantrum

Lol you really thought the WWE wasn't going to put their Chosen One in against Brock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back