PWD 549: 100,000 Aussies Can't Be Wrong

Better Buddy Cop Movie(all sequels included)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brock is probably the best PW hustler ever

tumblr_mdpewgbZEw1rk5wnbo1_400.gif

Maybe...but Brock hasn't had to bang a McMahon.

HHH loves the game (pun intended) and put in massive effort...

Brock hates it, left it and still came back and owned it...

Hard to say

Let's put this in relatable terms:

You have a test on Monday, do nothing but study all weekend, miss a party and don't get laid. take the test and score a 98...

This other dude wins a football game on Friday, gets drunk on Sat at a party and bangs the cheerleader on Sun, doesn't crack a book....gets a 93 monday

HHH (first example) may have scored higher, but Brock (second example) scored better....both get A's but who's the better?

At least she knew that Coach liked Barry Manilow so she didn't have to ask back

Let's put this in relatable terms:

You have a test on Monday, do nothing but study all weekend, miss a party and don't get laid. take the test and score a 98...

This other dude wins a football game on Friday, gets drunk on Sat at a party and bangs the cheerleader on Sun, doesn't crack a book....gets a 93 monday

HHH (first example) may have scored higher, but Brock (second example) scored better....both get A's but who's the better?

But would you prefer Steph of today vs. Sable of today?

I think the edge is still in the man of three h’s corner.

Lesnar should no-show next week. Lol.

Roman is standing in the ring saying the bitch didn't show up again because he doesn't care about you people. Suddenly from the crowd leaps BROCK who bludgeons Roman into a puddle of goo.

But would you prefer Steph of today vs. Sable of today?

I think the edge is still in the man of three h’s corner.

I don't..
HHH needed the Clique and Steph to be at the top. He started as a joke. He's good but he needed help getting his spot.

Brock showed up and owned it. The day he debuted was a holy shit moment. HHH not so much.

Efficientcy goes to Brock

I don't..
HHH needed the Clique and Steph to be at the top. He started as a joke. He's good but he needed help getting his spot.

Brock showed up and owned it. The day he debuted was a holy shit moment. HHH not so much.

Efficientcy goes to Brock

Brock thought he was going to die and had to go to Canada to get his bad guts fixed, HHH would have had it fixed here and still made RAW with dat billionaire money.

Last edited:
All In is at the Sears Centre in Chicago! Sep 1. Get your fucking tickets to see the reveal of CM Punk as Barry the Drug Free Bear!

Be The Elite!

Brock thought he was going to die and had to go to Canada to get his bad guts fixed, HHH would have had it fixed here and still made RAW with dat billionaire money.

With Americas health system......... he would have died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back