PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i usually come to talk about ska and gi joe guys and folk hippies .... tonight im talkin bout cake ... the kind you eat not the kind that is goin the distance and for speed

Nobody here fucks hippies

I figured out why my mana has been low, I usually drink around 40 ounces of water with a bit of lemon juice as soon as I wake up. The last two weeks I have not put lemon juice in my 40's. I started putting lemon juice in them again a few days ago and I did a backflip in my backyard when my kid said I couldn't do it. It was a sloppy GSP one, but I did it.

maxresdefault1.jpg

I figured out why my mana has been low, I usually drink around 40 ounces of water with a bit of lemon juice as soon as I wake up. The last two weeks I have not put lemon juice in my 40's. I started putting lemon juice in them again a few days ago and I did a backflip in my backyard when my kid said I couldn't do it. It was a sloppy GSP one, but I did it.

maxresdefault1.jpg

are you sure you didnt have a witch in your neighborhood who cursed you but she died of whatever witches die of recently so now the curse is lifted and you can regenerate mana like normal ?

are you sure you didnt have a witch in your neighborhood who cursed you but she died of whatever witches die of recently so now the curse is lifted and you can regenerate mana like normal ?

I don't think I run afoul of any witches. At least I hope not.

<6>

maxresdefault1.jpg

Still think you should move to the country and eat a lot of peaches.

I'll stop now.

Sven, do you think a witch cursed my brown ass?

Well you are married. Which is a curse unto itself. But tbh you probably have been over training. Unless you have upset your wifey and she is poisoning you. Food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back