PWD 550: The PWD is harder to keep up with than Raw

What match are you most looking forward too at Mania

• New Day vs Usos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bar vs Revival (Possibly including the Club)

• Nia vs Alexa

• Bayley vs Sasha (maybe)

• Cena vs Taker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what you call "killing the ratings??"

<Huh2>

Let's see how it really looks when you show more numbers from the same time period.

Red means time that Orton was champ

20180309_231158.png

Wins the title for the first time at Summerslam, turns face the next night and holds on to the title for 4 weeks. A one episode drop which went right back to the average ratings outside of the Summerslam build up episodes. No jump in the ratings after he loses the title..

20180309_233859.png

Another one episode drop which not only goes back up the next episode but some of the following episodes do better in ratings then the previous champ... and do you know who that champ is? John Cena... I guess that 3.9 dip to 3.3 with Cena as champ means he's a "rating killer" by your own logic.

20180310_001828.png

20180310_002807.png

So not only has Cena shown the exact same type of quick drops after winning the title but Orton as champ has actually been able to get higher ratings then the same time period as the year before, which is pretty noteworthy considering the average ratings usually drop each year... Nope not with Orton, quite the opposite and he wasn't even a champ in 2008...

And let's not forget most of these title wins was as a heel.. Not bad for a heel champ.

Here's the best part though. Here's the solid proof that Orton as champ is not a "ratings killer."

Average WWE Raw ratings by champion, 2005-2016
fkJgkZb.0.jpg

*Average ratings compiled using data from Gerweck.net*Championship history from Wikipedia.
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/4/7/11388518/raw-ratings-per-champion-since-2005

This is the part where you think of something witty to say and change the subject to how nobody likes me...
You've been served, now shut your mouth and stop making false claims.

And I'll be sure to post this in the next thread so you don't end up avoiding the hard truth.

Some schmuck called into Busted Open and said Carmella should try to cash in on the winner of Asuka/Charlotte at WM, get squashed, and then get cut.

I don't now this man, but I hope he goddamn dies.

Was his name Colin Cassady.

This is what you call "killing the ratings??"

<Huh2>

Let's see how it really looks when you show more numbers from the same time period.

Red means time that Orton was champ

20180309_231158.png

Wins the title for the first time at Summerslam, turns face the next night and holds on to the title for 4 weeks. A one episode drop which went right back to the average ratings outside of the Summerslam build up episodes. No jump in the ratings after he loses the title..

20180309_233859.png

Another one episode drop which not only goes back up the next episode but some of the following episodes do better in ratings then the previous champ... and do you know who that champ is? John Cena... I guess that 3.9 dip to 3.3 with Cena as champ means he's a "rating killer" by your own logic.

20180310_001828.png

20180310_002807.png

So not only has Cena shown the exact same type of quick drops after winning the title but Orton as champ has actually been able to get higher ratings then the same time period as the year before, which is pretty noteworthy considering the average ratings usually drop each year... Nope not with Orton, quite the opposite and he wasn't even a champ in 2008...

And let's not forget most of these title wins was as a heel.. Not bad for a heel champ.

Here's the best part though. Here's the solid proof that Orton as champ is not a "ratings killer."

Average WWE Raw ratings by champion, 2005-2016
fkJgkZb.0.jpg

*Average ratings compiled using data from Gerweck.net*Championship history from Wikipedia.
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/4/7/11388518/raw-ratings-per-champion-since-2005

This is the part where you think of something witty to say and change the subject to how nobody likes me...
You've been served, now shut your mouth and stop making false claims.

Thanks for proving me right. Seriously look at the Avg rating every time Orton is champ its almost always lower than the previous RAW. And almost always increases when a new person becomes champ. Good work you really are inept at this.

And I'll be sure to post this in the next thread so you don't end up avoiding the hard truth.

Step into the spotlight son! Ill make sure to turn it side ways and shove it right up your whiney arse. But kudos for trying to defend the undefendable.

Thanks for proving me right. Seriously look at the Avg rating every time Orton is champ its almost always lower than the previous RAW. And almost always increases when a new person becomes champ. Good work you really are inept at this.

You continue to bullshit and that's not going to get you anywhere. Orton has had higher average ratings then Batista, Cena and Brock at times. The proof is there right in your face. The point was that you said he kills the ratings when everything shown here says different. You also avoided replying to the Cena drops which show the exact same type of drops Orton has had sometimes.

I'm not surprised that you continue with bullshit logic when trying to argue against hard facts. Like I said before, you're just a little bitch who can't admit when you're wrong.

So thanks for proving again that you're incapable of having an honest discussion.

Step into the spotlight son! Ill make sure to turn it side ways and shove it right up your whiney arse. But kudos for trying to defend the undefendable.

And kudos for not actually being able to show me how you're right.. Not easy when it's impossible huh?

You continue to bullshit and that's not going to get you anywhere. Orton has had higher average ratings then Batista, Cena and Brock at times. The proof is there right in your face. The point was that you said he kills the ratings when everything shown here says different. You also avoided replying to the Cena drops which show the exact same type of drops Orton has had sometimes.

I'm not surprised that you continue with bullshit logic when trying to argue against hard facts. Like I said before, you're just a little bitch who can't admit when you're wrong.

So thanks for proving again that you're incapable of having an honest discussion.

Jesus Christ man! I already pointed out your flawed defense. The only thing worse than Randy winning a title is Stephanie McMahon being on screen.

Jesus Christ man! I already pointed out your flawed defense. The only thing worse than Randy winning a title is Stephanie McMahon being on screen.

You haven't pointed out shit except for making ridiculous statements that keep getting shut down. You're inability to prove what you're defending is all that needs to be said.

You haven't pointed out shit except for making ridiculous statements that keep getting shut down. You're inability to prove what you're defending is all that needs to be said.

Blind as well as stupid. Good work dork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back