PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have all the women's wrestlers deleted their posts hyping up Moolah?

36452501.jpg
I love me
Some summer sanders. 10/10

I love me
Some summer sanders. 10/10

When I was a kid I trained to climb the aggro crag, I did push ups, sit ups and I would run around the apartment. Then one day my mom told me to stop doing that shit and I would never be on GUTS.

<DCrying>

Something just happened for me, and it's awesome.

My brother went on a work's night out to my favourite barbecue place, and I told him to take my loyalty card with him, he then said they let him use it.

What he didn't say was that the bill came to over £500 (nearly $700), about £50 of which was by this one drunk woman, who spent it all on gin. So that means I get free barbecue for the next couple of times I go.

So, that's nice for me.

ILL SHOW YOU MOM, I WILL BE ON GUTS ONE DAY!

csqr7.jpg

Something just happened for me, and it's awesome.

My brother went on a work's night out to my favourite barbecue place, and I told him to take my loyalty card with him, he then said they let him use it.

What he didn't say was that the bill came to over £500 (nearly $700), about £50 of which was by this one drunk woman, who spent it all on gin. So that means I get free barbecue for the next couple of times I go.

So, that's nice for me.

Thank you for converting that to dollars, Smigg.

The fights are on Fight Pass...fuck this homo ass Earth!

And fuck me in my goat ass

Sam Roberts and Peter Rosenberg make WWE look bad.

They belong on radio.

How did Bray fuck up?
Cheated on his wife with Jojo who appears to be gaining weight by the day. So he’s now in a messy divorce and screwed up his family forever over a stock that’s plummeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back