PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheated on his wife with Jojo who appears to be gaining weight by the day. So he’s now in a messy divorce and screwed up his family forever over a stock that’s plummeting.

Jojo thinks she can eat like Bray and Braun

Sam "Zayn" Roberts is getting buried ITT and there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

<DCrying>

When she reads the Book of Nash tho

61523309_joseann-offerman-nude-9.jpg

<Eek2.0>

I remember when Jojo first was on Total Divas she wanted a piece of the Big Dawg's ass.

hqdefault.jpg

Based Big Dawg told her to kick rocks.

"Why is the drunk the only Irish icon we celebrate on March 17? What about the unreadable novelist, the unwatchable playwright, the unbearable clog dancer? Or the fat cop, the crooked mayor, the shifty bomber, the incompetent waitress, the fiery spinster schoolmarm, the dowdy upstairs maid and the sadistic lesbian nun?"

--Bill Maher

"Why is the drunk the only Irish icon we celebrate on March 17? What about the unreadable novelist, the unwatchable playwright, the unbearable clog dancer? Or the fat cop, the crooked mayor, the shifty bomber, the incompetent waitress, the fiery spinster schoolmarm, the dowdy upstairs maid and the sadistic lesbian nun?"

--Bill Maher
{<Mcgoat}

Sam Roberts and Peter Rosenberg make WWE look bad.

They belong on radio.

At least Sam Roberts comes across as an actual fan. Rosenberg is just the guy who started liking it ironically, doesn't know shit, yet because Vince wants "Mainstream" shit, he Pettengilled him on the pre-shows.

Cena's got a kids' show commissioned on Nickelodeon.

I like how he's actually diversifying his portfolio. He isn't just going for movies, he's also a TV host, he produces his own show, he acts in movies.

Very smart.

Happy St. Patrick's Day my fellow Irishmen.

{<Mcgoat}

I'm mostly Italian though

Happy St. Patrick's Day my fellow Irishmen.

{<Mcgoat}

I'm mostly Italian though
If you're white today then you're Irish or you will at least try to say so

@GetTheseHands Your beloved WM19 is the topic of Prichard's podcast this week. He bends over backwards defending the Booker/HHH angle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back