PWd 554 Bubba Mania is runnin wild

Best bat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena's got a kids' show commissioned on Nickelodeon.

I like how he's actually diversifying his portfolio. He isn't just going for movies, he's also a TV host, he produces his own show, he acts in movies.

Very smart.
#BookOfCena

I knew your ass was here creeping trying to get dat new thread dawg lol

i was fixin something with my wifes dad and just got done but I do have a knack for showin up at new thread time and you know that I love that you guys hate when I make em

Pick a non bundle of sticks theme

@GetTheseHands Your beloved WM19 is the topic of Prichard's podcast this week. He bends over backwards defending the Booker/HHH angle.
Duuuuude. It was the worst bullshitting he's done since defending the Melanie Pillman deal. It was tough to listen to.

Also, did he not say on the Heyman episode that the idea of Heyman and the Smackdown Six was bullshit because every writer worked on every show then this episodes he's saying he wasn't very involved in the Raw stuff cause he was working Smackdown at the time
{<huh}<LikeReally5>

<Oku02>
When I was a kid I trained to climb the aggro crag, I did push ups, sit ups and I would run around the apartment. Then one day my mom told me to stop doing that shit and I would never be on GUTS.

<DCrying>
<{1-2}>
Lolz I was content eating popcorn and watching others compete

This is a huge rumor but entirely unfounded. It crept in during the net's first days in the mid-90's and took off. Really it's a fascinating case of early internet culture and the birth of the online lie. It was a joke (using a lowres black/white photo of a muscle bound gent who looked more like the actor than he did at that time) that centered around the famous cruelty and low pay of the Saban production. The image became a meme and the joke a fact. I heard it in the 90's from basically every kid whose parents got them one of those aol disks.

To show you how pervasive it is my elderly aunt who never used a computer and only accessed the internet after getting a smartphone in the 2010s even knew it (mind you she thought it was legal to drink in DC at age 18 in 2017).
I miss the Trini the OG yellow ranger she was hot.
But that whole franchise is cursed. Look at the other Red ranger that killed someone with a katana

"Why is the drunk the only Irish icon we celebrate on March 17? What about the unreadable novelist, the unwatchable playwright, the unbearable clog dancer? Or the fat cop, the crooked mayor, the shifty bomber, the incompetent waitress, the fiery spinster schoolmarm, the dowdy upstairs maid and the sadistic lesbian nun?"

--Bill Maher
@Good Ole Stannis's BBQ

A806385A-895C-40A2-9781-3C53F0891680.jpeg

Duuuuude. It was the worst bullshitting he's done since defending the Melanie Pillman deal. It was tough to listen to.

Also, did he not say on the Heyman episode that the idea of Heyman and the Smackdown Six was bullshit because every writer worked on every show then this episodes he's saying he wasn't very involved in the Raw stuff cause he was working Smackdown at the time
{<huh}<LikeReally5>
He also said that Chris Kreski was just part of a group and not involved at all in 2000.
Who knows though, maybe he's just working us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back