PWD 558: Soy Free Zone

Your favorite member of the Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m taking a lot of things with a grain of salt lately. She had a very messy divorce where her husband not only cheated on her but then tried to bankrupt her and her business so all her #girlboss feminist agenda lately is normal
She needs a good dickin is all

She needs a good dickin is all
From a dashing Southern gentleman who treats her like a lady
anigif_enhanced-buzz-12419-1386352260-0.gif

Except for when she asks me not to
bork1}

I’m taking a lot of things with a grain of salt lately. She had a very messy divorce where her husband not only cheated on her but then tried to bankrupt her and her business so all her #girlboss feminist agenda lately is normal
and same guy who tried to turn her into a man.

Big lima beans with smoked ham hocks and pastry. Cabbage, onion with ham hocks too.

Y’all Yankees come at me. Dinner is served

I watched the 20 min highlight video on YouTube of nash’s Commentary before but the full video is even better

It’s not on the network yet but it’s split in two parts on dailymotion
Commentary for what?

I just googied it. I’m chillin with my pug in the backyard listening music sippin on some juice getting ready to enjoin some Roman greens and vodka in a couple hours and wondering what to eat for dinner.

What u do

Took wife out to lunch ran a few errands and now me and her gonna drink blackberry wine and play super mario world

Took wife out to lunch ran a few errands and now me and her gonna drink blackberry wine and play super mario world
Mario games are the only ones I can get my wife to play it’s hillarious when we play Mario 3d world on Wii U. She just keeps jumping off the stage and she’s the sober one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back