PWD 559: I Can Finally Make Polls

Best Triple Threat Match

• Styles vs Joe vs Daniels (TNA Unbreakable 2005)

• Rock vs Angle vs Undertaker (Vengeance 2002)

• Benoit vs HHH vs HBK (Wrestlemania 20)

• Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar (Royal Rumble 2015)

• Edge vs HHH vs Jeff Hardy (Armageddon 2008)

• Orton vs Batista vs Bryan (Wrestlemania 30)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

J Danger

PRIDE Never Die
@Silver
Reaction score
GhtYEmm.png

No Rules

Cwd9KSV.jpg

@UltimateVictory @RR @Minotauro Rex

Last edited:

0:50 -

1,500 Women?

Jurassic Park audiobook was an even better story than I remember. Malcom is so damn good in the movie but in the book he’s even better. He had some many great speeches and theologies that we’re cut from the movie. He’s speech to Hammond at the lunch scene is essentially a copy and paste of 4-5 different ones he gives throughout the book. Highly recommend the audio book or a reread if you have the time

I’m about 5 hours deep on Lost World right now and not into it at all. Spielberg changed a lot of Jurassic Park but damn near the entire plot of Lost World is different from the movie. I forgot how much Malcom is stricken with PTSD(from, you know, being attacked by a goddamn T-Rex) and has zero of his original charm or wit. Hoping things pick up soon.

Jurassic Park audiobook was an even better story than I remember. Malcom is so damn good in the movie but in the book he’s even better. He had some many great speeches and theologies that we’re cut from the movie. He’s speech to Hammond at the lunch scene is essentially a copy and paste of 4-5 different ones he gives throughout the book. Highly recommend the audio book or a reread if you have the time

I’m about 5 hours deep on Lost World right now and not into it at all. Spielberg changed a lot of Jurassic Park but damn near the entire plot of Lost World is different from the movie. I forgot how much Malcom is stricken with PTSD(from, you know, being attacked by a goddamn T-Rex) and has zero of his original charm or wit. Hoping things pick up soon.

I thought both books were a pretty good read, but Jurassic Park is definitely better. I think all the chaos theory stuff in The Lost World turned a lot of people off.

The Sphere and Congo are Michael Crichtons's best books in my opinion.

I thought both books were a pretty good read, but Jurassic Park is definitely better. I think all the chaos theory stuff in The Lost World turned a lot of people off.

The Sphere and Congo are Michael Crichtons's best books in my opinion.
I’ll probably revisit Congo next. I recall really liking that one. I pretty much blew through all the Chrichton collection in 8th/9th grade

Last edited:
A WWE Hall of Famer's alleged mistress is on 60 minutes right now.

Does anyone know if NJPW is airing on their network? @Rebelfett led me to believe it may not be, and I don't want to order it again until I know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back