• Andre

• HHH

• Vince

• Luger

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SJWs kilt toys r us
Actually loosening of economic rules killed them, most stores are profitable. The leveraged buyout, Mitt Romney's Bane also wiped KB, allowed a looting that saddled the company with their entire worth in debt for no reason.

BBVpJfKn_7PDHtNe3aRZYUxHw243QxtPf06Pn8MCGD4.png

<mma4>

Dat tricep/rear delt/lat development doe

Actually loosening of economic rules killed them, most stores are profitable. The leveraged buyout, Mitt Romney's Bane also wiped KB, allowed a looting that saddled the company with their entire worth in debt for no reason.

I was being a smart ass i am aware that it was gutted from inside I just like to bitch that they make crap toys and its easy to twist the 2 narratives into one in the same. SJW toys and forced diversity dont sell well but everything else does . Competition from all sides and the debt deal killed them I read the story

He got a fitting retirement member trips and hbk and the taker some years ago now ? Shit was perfect but he wanted more and now there is no fitting match because he cant go anymore and there are guys on the card that need the spot much more

Digging up the taker again is a pure horse shit move that should not have been pulled
I thought 27 was enough because Jesus Trip's ego was out of control, didn't need the 28 rematch. The Cena match is really a fitting end, probably should have gone down at 30 or 31 (which still gave Brock a jump).

I thought 27 was enough because Jesus Trip's ego was out of control, didn't need the 28 rematch. The Cena match is really a fitting end, probably should have gone down at 30 or 31 (which still gave Brock a jump).

its not fitting its too late and the undertaker is going to go out leaving a bad taste in everyones mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back