PWD 563: You Must Be At Least 400 Pounds To Attend A ROH Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she started dating Barry when she was still in high school and he was late 20’s so her dad left her with some issues on that front. Bless her heart.

Pat Barry is a fucking weirdo. Never liked that motherfucker, I could always tell something was off with him.

Just seen some of the Conor stuff. You can take the man out of Crumlin...

14l7yxd.jpg

Pat Barry is a fucking weirdo. Never liked that motherfucker, I could always tell something was off with him.
It was really weird when he was on the JRE with Rose and basically talked for her. Like nobody wanted to hear from you on this interview dude. Poontang your getting knocked out by a fighter you're one punch away from knocking out ass on outta here.

UFC is faker than professional wrestling. Fucking bullshit!

Bay Bay!

I guess I'm the only one who never liked Enzo. His promo's were mumbling garbage and he came off as a corny fake wanksta. His whole act is 15 years too late. What the hell was there to like?

Fuck that guy.

I guess I'm the only one who never liked Enzo. His promo's were mumbling garbage and he came off as a corny fake wanksta. His whole act is 15 years too late. What the hell was there to like?

Fuck that guy.

I feel like he was hit or miss. He had charisma, some good promos, and then sometimes they just sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back