PWD 566: Raw After Wrestlemania

Is Minotauro Rex Fine?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought tickets for king of the indies July 6th now just waiting for whenever Cow Palace tickets go on sale for njpw July 7th.

DacGrY-UMAATCPb

Got that Stephanie chest <{clintugh}>
Michelle McCool is the Florida edition of Summer Rae

15 more names have been added to the Greatest Royal Rumble.

Among those names includes...

CHRIS FUCKING JERICHO

I agree with your premise that it’s not a good idea to celebrate obesity when it’s a problem in this country. But that doesn’t make it okay to make fun of someone for being overweight.

I make some fat jokes here, but I wouldn't do it IRL. A lot of overweight people were fat since they were kids because their parents. I've noticed more often than not if the parents are fat then so are the kids. It's hard to break those eating habits that you been doing your whole life. I remember talking about healthy foods with my kids when they were 3. They have six pack abs right now, dawg!

<GinJuice>

Who they are going to have 7 matches AND a 50 man royal rumble????

Another 5 hour show?

I make some fat jokes here, but I wouldn't do it IRL. A lot of overweight people were fat since they were kids because their parents. I've noticed more often than not if the parents are fat then so are the kids. It's hard to break those eating habits that you been doing your whole life. I remember talking about healthy foods with my kids when they were 3. They have six pack abs right now, dawg!

<GinJuice>
This country has a complete misunderstanding of basic nutrition.

WWE should have just did a World War 3 match in SA, not like this rumble means anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back