PWD 567: Slapped together edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who this "Starfire" is, so I had a looksee...

25810156.jpg

What in the living fuck are they doing?!

<KingstonFrown>

Teen Titans without Cyborg is a fucking travesty. And to my knowledge Hawk and Dove were never part of that team. Who the hell is retconning my childhood?

Also Dove was not female and Amy Rohrbach was only involved with Dick Grayson when he was Nightwing not Robin. This is some PC fucking bullshit.

Oh my god, they still don't fucking get it.

IF YOU GIVE THEM MONEY FOR SHOWS WITH ROMAN REIGNS IN THE MAIN EVENT....

THEY'RE GOING TO CARRY ON PUTTING ROMAN REIGNS IN THE MAIN EVENT BECAUSE IT'S MAKING THE COMPANY MONEY! IF YOU DON'T WANT ROMAN REIGNS IN THE MAIN EVENT, DON'T WATCH THE SHOWS AND DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY! YOU'RE NOT CHANGING MINDS BY GIVING THEM MONEY AND CHANTING! YOU CHANGE THEIR MINDS BY NOT GIVING THEM MONEY!!!!

THEY'RE GOING TO CARRY ON PUTTING ROMAN REIGNS IN THE MAIN EVENT BECAUSE IT'S MAKING THE COMPANY MONEY! IF YOU DON'T WANT ROMAN REIGNS IN THE MAIN EVENT, DON'T WATCH THE SHOWS AND DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY! YOU'RE NOT CHANGING MINDS BY GIVING THEM MONEY AND CHANTING! YOU CHANGE THEIR MINDS BY NOT GIVING THEM MONEY!!!!
I thought that you would like that one.

Yes but according to the dirt sheets many wrestlers, sorry Superstars, were upset by the crowds reactions. Lesnar in particular. Apparently he had an argument with Vince when he got backstage and threw the Championship at a wall.

Yes but according to the dirt sheets many wrestlers, sorry Superstars, were upset by the crowds reactions. Lesnar in particular. Apparently he had an argument with Vince when he got backstage and threw the Championship at a wall.

That's the issue. Vince sees dollar signs. If he's still making money hand over fist, the crowd could call his saintly mother a cunt and he wouldn't give a shit, he'd probably start selling "Vince's Mom is a Cunt" T-Shirts for $25 on wweshop.

So Rollins is now a White walker and Miz is a Naruto cosplayer?
Bad arguement. Have WWE come out and said Rollins supports white walkers, or Miz supports weeb shit? No. Have either groups claimed a look as their own? Nope.

They HAVE however come out and said Balor Club is about inclusion and have had they LGBTQ come out in support of the message. The rainbow has been linked to them for decades.

It's a marketing ploy. Balor is everything they wanted Darrin Young to be, except be gay.

This Teen Titans debacle reminds of the current cancer of comics which is Progressive SJWs. There is a thing about making women in comics intentionally unattractive (and lesbian) because SJW creators don't like "objectifying" female comic book characters that don't exist, so they turned Ms. Marvel into Captain Marvel and everyone hates the character. I made a comment about how she went from Dallas Cowboy cheerleader to Pride parade top and some "male feminist" which I like to call "Future Rapist" said "You forgot where she's Air Force Officer..." and I responded, "You forgot where she's not fucking real..."

He blocked me

Past:
latest

Current:

tfjchpgzebyvlktbycnz.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back