PWD 567: Slapped together edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly have an issue with witchcraft but considering that's not a real thing and it's only a character, promoting gays is much worst.

And yet I still dont think it will effect his popularity in SA at all. The crowd will still pop big time if he wins the IC title at GRR. They will conveniently turn a blind eye due to how good he is in ring and his body of work so far.

Are you typing with your dick? Asking for a friend.
If I was typing with my dick, it would make @lakersfan45 's posts look like they were edited by a professional proof reader.

One handed typing with a shit ton of retyping.

If I was typing with my dick, it would make @lakersfan45 's posts look like they were edited by a professional proof reader.

One handed typing with a shit ton of retyping.

Dont be so HARD on yourself. Typing with your dick would be 10 times better than lakers attempts.

The problem is No Way Jose was in NXt for 3 years before his call up to the main roster. Elias and Corbin were half that. I dont see him doing well on the main roster at all tbh. I can see Elias being a Main Event heel though.

I don’t think that Elias will go much further than what he is doing now, maybe win the IC title, if he is lucky. He will probably stay as a mid career but I don’t see him as a top heel. Talented guy though. I don’t really think that it matters how long wrestlers are at NXT, as the main roster is a clean slate start anyway.

When does a stupid dancing gimmick ever work? He's doomed.

Probably. I’m just saying that I do see an upside in him.

True that, I didn´t expect that with Elias at all, but truth be told its a character we haven´t seen in a long time. Corbin did get a push on NXT.

However, we saw the No Way José character just a couple years ago and we all know how that went. Regardless, when was the last NXT special he was on?

Corbin had a push on NXT but he became overshadowed by the influx of indy stars that were coming in. He was pushed into beating enhancement talent but lost against the likes of Samoa Joe and Austin Aries.

I did see an upside to Elias even when he was The Drifter on NXT, based on his appearance. He has been given a chance to shine on the main roster that he didn’t really have in NXT, and he has ran with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back