Rules:

Blame Hillary and Obama.

Mascot: Kiara Nichole

bmcpRQI.jpg

HuDfWDP.jpg

zEvcosT.jpg

Theme:

@D.R.H. @RR Can I get a sticky please?

Anyone with a poll suggestion, I can add.

Oh fuck! I don't know what to vote for!

I try not to be that fan that sits around criticizing the product I really do ,
But you pull a guy like rusev who looks like a legit killer is getting over with the crowd & has a legit smokeshow for a wife from a match against a legendary performer who could have really given him some much needed shine for y2j , an already established performer who's part time and almost 50 years of age .

@Blunderbuss i rarely follow or play new videogames these days. But some cool games for Dreamcast are evolution, skies of Arcadia, and trickstyle. I actually have a PS4 , Wii U, and switch .... but my Dreamcast still gets the most play lolz

I’ve actually never turned on my switch so I’m
Not sure how the virtual console is for it. But a gift card and going crazy on the virtual console is a good idea. I got so many great games from Wii U virtual console.

Finally I would just get a modded snes Classic from eBay. Something like this
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...tegory=139971&pm=1&ds=0&t=1510610634000&ver=0

That’s what I did and best purchase ever. Picky and rocky 2 is the coolest game. I had never even heard it it and randomly put it on when mine came in

@Blunderbuss i rarely follow or play new videogames these days. But some cool games for Dreamcast are evolution, skies of Arcadia, and trickstyle. I actually have a PS4 , Wii U, and switch .... but my Dreamcast still gets the most play lolz

I’ve actually never turned on my switch so I’m
Not sure how the virtual console is for it. But a gift card and going crazy on the virtual console is a good idea. I got so many great games from Wii U virtual console.

Finally I would just get a modded snes Classic from eBay. Something like this
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eB...tegory=139971&pm=1&ds=0&t=1510610634000&ver=0

That’s what I did and best purchase ever. Picky and rocky 2 is the coolest game. I had never even heard it it and randomly put it on when mine came in
The Switch VC is dogshit. It's all indie games at this point, of which a lot are pretty fun, but I like physical copies of games anyway. I'm the type who would much rather get 10 good PS2 games for $100 than one good Switch game

I try not to be that fan that sits around criticizing the product I really do ,
But you pull a guy like rusev who looks like a legit killer is getting over with the crowd & has a legit smokeshow for a wife from a match against a legendary performer who could have really given him some much needed shine for y2j , an already established performer who's part time and almost 50 years of age .
Totally understand that sentiment but Jericho and taker haven’t really had big marquee matchups. I’m fine with this change. And I think a seasoned Jericho will know how to carry a match and work around takers limitations much better than a rusev at this point

The Switch VC is dogshit. It's all indie games at this point, of which a lot are pretty fun, but I like physical copies of games anyway. I'm the type who would much rather get 10 good PS2 games for $100 than one good Switch game
I forget aren’t they going to do something different with the switch. Like not have the classic games on the vc but do a subscription. Since baby was born I fell of the earth in regards to all this stuff. Do u have splatoon 2? I have it though I’ve never played it (or 1). Im trying to convince @Minotauro Rex tonget it so we can play online. Maybe we can have a threeslme !

What are your thoughts on this list?

Last edited:
Invited moral Kombat. Moral mombat 2 for
Snes was a game that brighten me love in my heart. I enjoyed street fighter 2 but I don’t think I was ever good enough at it to truly appreciate it. Plus I remember getting it for snes (I think 2 turbo) one Christmas and going to Vegas with the family. I got food poisoning and threw up the entire time. So my parents left me in the hotel while they had fun lolzzzzz. And I was like this game is too hard while ur constantly vomiting.

Returning to the Punk conversation, the Pipe Bomb, and the coverage of it on Grantland in particular, got me back into wrestling after several years away. I read a Grantland article about it, can't remember if it was Simmons or Masked Man, and then went to Youtube to check it out. Then I started watching Raw again to see what he was all about.

I forget aren’t they going to do something different with the switch. Like not have the classic games on the vc but do a subscription. Since baby was born I fell of the earth in regards to all this stuff. Do u have splatoon 2? I have it though I’ve never played it (or 1). Im trying to convince @Minotauro Rex tonget it so we can play online. Maybe we can have a threeslme !
You already asked me, and I said I would get it to play it wichu

You already asked me, and I said I would get it to play it wichu
Oh damn really lolzzz. I don’t remember anything. I literally forget what I’m talking about in the middle of lectures and ask my students. I wonder why...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back